WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    When you are seen visiting a strip club, chances are that you are visiting a strip club.

When you are seen visiting a fishing lodge, chances are you are visiting a fishing lodge.

When you are seen visiting New York City, are you visiting a strip club?

When you are seen visiting a village, are you visiting a fishing lodge?

Syrup

• Gerard
    Gerard

Your syllogisms won't work with me. You know very well this was a very isolated location in Alaska, featuring only one bussiness and with two habitants .

Or...Maybe they were innocently looking for your strip-club village and landed in this sinful fishing-lodge's runway instead!!!!!!!!!

PS: I think you'd do a good WT lawyer: "You see your Honor, my client here was not sexually abusing this little girl. Earlier that day -you see- he drank four cups of coffee and had a very natural urge to empty his bladder - it was very unfortunate that the little girl enter her bedroom at the moment he pulled his pants down. Does evry one who is about to pee is about to rape a child??? Curcumstancial evidence is not good enough!!!"

• amac
    amac
    fact is that this private airplane ocupants purposely visited Telida.

The FACT is that neither you nor I know why they stopped in Telida, so quite using circumstantial situations to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Who distorts facts? I never mentioned pedophilia, but rejected Prince's projected morals as an example for my kids.

Right...if that truly is the case, then " Just let him in an leave him alone with yer child! " Was a very poor choice of words.

Once again, attacking the person and not the argument.

You have no argument. Just assumptions.

The checks of your insults have no funds in the bank of my mood.

That has to be one of the most retarded sentences I've ever read.

I am a proud cell & molecular biologist with released publications. What have you done for this planet lately, amac?

Well good for you!! What have I done for this planet? Well I picked up a piece of trash in front of my house the other day, how's that?

P.S. I like the way you compared Syrup's objectiveness with a lawyer defending a pedophile. You're a real class act!!

• Xena
    Xena

Ya know most likely they were going there fishing...my problem is the distorting of the facts ....there is no need to sensationalize it, by doing that you just detract from your creditibility.

And there is no need to call someone an apologist or presume that you are "deeper" than they are or more caring somehow simply because they want the facts pure and simple. And perhaps have a simpler more realistic take on things... lol I know the WT as well as the next person and Syrup's take on it sounds much more likely...they rely on donations...donated time..donated planes...donated services. There are more than a few dubs that are pilots...my dad was one and my ex's dad had a plane about this size that a brother flew for him.

So just present the facts and let the reader use discernment....

or

embelish the facts a bit...get a few people frothing at the mouth...and a few people who disagree with parts of your story or offer their own possible explanation.

frenchbabyface - I have a hard time understanding your English..perhaps that is part of the problem here. But I have issues with people who will dismiss or state that they don't need facts to be judge and jury of someone else. If that was not your intent I apologize.

All we have is our creditibility and if we cry wolf over things like this then how can we expect anyone to take us serioiusly about issues like child abuse?

• SYN
    SYN

I love the smell of miffed Apostates in the morning!

What would they have gone to Fairbanks for? What's in Fairbanks?

• Xena
    Xena

stripclubs?????

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

There you go girl ...

(And don't get me wrong : didn't say that you are going on strip club ... Which is not a problem to me anyway)

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

There are strip clubs in Fairbanks, but the girls don't have all of their teeth.

Syrup

• Gerard
    Gerard

Congratulations amac! Once again, you earn the Austrich Award of the Month

...my problem is the distorting of the facts... >>xena

The facts were fully presented to all of you in the first post. I just pointed some details others might have missed in the reports.

Ya know most likely they were going there fishing... >>xena

That is what I have been saying all along. Cheers,

Gerry

• amac
    amac

That might have been slightly funny if you actually knew how to spell "ostrich."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit