WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gerard
  • jws
    jws

Looks like these monkeys have made up their mind what they want to believe, unproven as it may be. And they refuse to hear the voice of reason.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

jws=The voice of reason.

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

Gerard, put a cork in it.

Mike Royko had an excellent description of what you are doing. He called it "ranting on empty". Your childish attempts at logic would put a 3-year old to shame. But then, you're probably one of those who can't get it up unless he's screeching about something, anything, and it doesn't matter what it is.

And before you get your bowels in an uproar, let me state flatly that I've forgotten more about life, love, religion, the Organization, Alaska, and nigh on to most anything else mentionable than you ever knew. I started in the door-to-door work in 1946 at the age of 6. I spent 11 years in Alaska and flew all over the state in all kinds of conditions. My family and I lived in the Eskimo village of Bethel for 3 1/2 years serving where the need was great. (If you can't find it, it's 420 miles due west of Anchorage on the lower Kuskokwim.) I've driven deuce and a halfs (2 1/2 ton army trucks) for miles up and down that river on the ice to go in service. I've delivered 4 of our 6 kids and spanked little farts like you. I spent another 10 years and over a million miles as a long-hauler, driving everything from 18 wheel semis to 30 wheel B-trains full of hazmat..

I've posted on these boards for years, first on the old H2O and later on this one as "LoneWolf" until my account got messed up when Simon changed things about a year ago. My criticisms of the Society make your's look like a gentle breeze. (One of them will be posted within 24 hours.) However, there's one major difference. When I say something about them, I sign my name as well as hand deliver copies to the highest officials of the Society that are available, when applicable. You couldn't spend a day with me doing the things I do without messing your pants in a panic.

When I was there the Branch Overseer's name was P. G. Ronco, and for all I know he is still there. He would spell the Circuit Overseer (Bob Hartman) so that he could get some rest, and/or accept assignments that he couldn't get to. Most of the groups and isolated publishers lived so far away that it would be impractical to drive it even if there were roads. Yes, they called on the isolated publishers too. Even though there were only 3 of us publishers in Bethel much of the time we were there, one of them would spend a week with us twice a year. To have a Branch Overseer and his wife all to ourselves was something! To do all that traveling by commercial airline would be prohibitively expensive.

Plus, you grossly underestimate the Alaskan brothers. Many of them make good money. One of them was the financial genius behind Wien Consolidated Airlines (now part of Alaskan Airlines). I knew Sig Wien personally. One time a convoy of 3 small planes flew out to Bethel (500 miles one way) from Fairbanks to pick us all up for an assembly, then flew us all back after it was over. Another young brother was a commercial bush pilot at the age of 21. Many were flight instructors and certified aircraft mechanics. One of them was Lyle Nelson of Fairbanks, and his exploits were such that a wimp like you would pee your pants just reading about them.

Plus, believe it or not, they were generous. There were always a flock of pilots around that would vie with one another to fly someone somewhere. One time we personally were going to attend a convention in Vancouver, BC, and one of the brothers in the congregation took a look at our old beat-up junker and said, "No way!!" He practically forced us to take his brand new car, refusing to take "No." for an answer. That's a 5,000 mile round trip. (We spent some time at our folks place in Oregon too.)

I doubt that the Alaskan Branch had to pay one thin dime for those airplanes.

Most trips to the western part of the state were in two hops, each way. The stop in the middle was to eat lunch and fuel up. Sometimes the only food or fuel within 200 miles was a fishing resort and you had to fly out of route. So what? It was food and fuel, and nothing else mattered. Heck, one time during an emergency we came in for a landing on a restricted DEW line base that isn't even on the maps! You never saw so many soldiers with rifles in all your life! As soon as the commanding officers determined what the score was, they wanted them to go back to normal duties, but were having an awful time to get them to go, as it was a men only base, and we had a couple of gorgeous girls with us. LOL!!!

My suggestion? Sit down and be very quiet. Leave the criticism to those of us who know what we are talking about and can be effective at it. You are nothing but a joke, an amateur, and they are laughing at you.

LoneWolf

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Great post Lonewolf but there's a rather large segment here that just enjoys ranting regardless of reality.

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

LOL, Pork Chop!!

You have that right! Actually, some of them are getting pretty good! I seen them mess their pants in 4-part harmony! Now THAT takes practice!

LoneWolf

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I so want to visit and travel all over ALASKA that I am giving consideration to getting "active " again. moving to Alaska just so I can travel around in this plane - So there are some advantages to being a witness after all

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

So Hornest ... you woke up this old thread just to advocate the devil - a lot did already do the WTBS really need that ??? LOL

So you told us about good brothers !!! ... we know about them (not only your place same here and there ... on the good side and the bad side. I'm not even gonna come back to the détails of the subject (why? it's all written here)

so like Stillajwelder said
    I so want to visit and travel all over ALASKA that I am giving consideration to getting "active " again. moving to Alaska just so I can travel around in this plane - So there are some advantages to being a witness after all

to let you know the kind of consideration we give to what you said because :

Even if you "try to forget" about the biggest "victimes" of the WTBS (those who died, who have been heavely abused ...) and just talk for instance about their common slaves as common victimes, so ... how many money do they stole to bethelist employees in having them as volontary on their real du salary and retirement ... ?) and this is only one thing.

We don't care the good they did to you or your people (that is why you got "in" remember ?) ... the good as a bad purpose ... so we feel like when we know that the box if full of sh*t, what's good in the box ? (the packaging which cost a lot by the way to those who gave/give ...) a sneaky guy is still a sneaky guy (even if he have to do good things to achieved is goal ... NO ?)

The probleme is that the whole thing this way become bad ... All those trips and that money they spent could have been spent for a real humanitarian project and effect (without including religion) ... that's it ... you did some good stuff ... good - the bad part is that you did it for the long term benefit of the WTBS !!! they give to take ... and to take way more than they give

BASICALY : Their books are feeding minds and faith (and some pockets and bring advantages -LOL and not LOL - to specific people) ... not sure they are feeding people who are starving as far as they give to take (The purpose is to sell books ! very interesting, very important purpose don't you think when you know "what" you are selling) that is why

the only think that we could "eventually" laugh about is knowing that the good they did to you and some others brought you here !!! ... hugh ?

You can advocate the devil if you want ... why not ? for sure they did some good to you and your people (to get you in) sure they did (I mean yeah ... good brothers did and well the sneaky WTBS did too)

my suggestion : think about the "what's in the box" (moreover if you are "in") but well if you feel like to rant FOR THE BOX ; your choice, your voice : "You" and "we" are FREE

Now tell us about your interesting story that we should know about in the next 24 hours ?! ...

• mustang
    mustang

jws=The voice of reason.

Check, ditto and agreed!!!

(BTW, the corporate jet doesn't do so well on "unimproved fields" and is really dogmeat on the average Alaskan turf. That is the only exception I would take.)

RE hornetsnest:

For those who don't know LoneWolf/Hornetsnest, he has had reinstatement nearly pushed on him, but won't go for it because of the intellectual dishonesty behind it. He's DF'd & seems proud of it.

amac

Has a few points, also.

xena

...Adding xena to the sanity check crowd.

BTW, ever heard of flying as an "observer"? If you know airplanes (pilot, mechanic, radioman, freight forwarder, load master etc.) you can often hitch rides for NOTHING!!! FAA guys do it by flashing their ID. And donations of services do happen. There is a very real possibly that no WTS money was directly involved.

I don't see any WTS apologist in this select crowd; but it is a good idea not to have to be an APOLOGIST FOR THE (alleged) APOSTATES!!!

Let's hear it for the "The voice(s) of reason" and the sanity checks among us. Without them, you could have another "Bush goes to Iraq" style debacle.

Mustang

• Gerard
    Gerard
    ?let me state flatly that I've forgotten more about life, love, religion, the Organization, Alaska, and nigh on to most anything else mentionable than you ever knew.

I am sorry that you may be suffering from Alzheimer?s disease . I can?t help you here, consult a physician.

I spent 7 years in north Manitoba (The Polar Bear Capital of the World), I dealt with Cree Natives and Inuit and got my first solo on a bush plane at age17; I became a mountain pilot at 18. Finaly I got into biological sciences at age 21 and now I own two gliders at the moment. So whenever you wish, I can refresh your mind on the life in the bush, its fauna, and the expense of operating a bussiness twin-engine aircraft NOT designed for dirt runways.

Cheers,

Gerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit