WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Xena
    Xena

If you want to ASSume you know people's motives and make judgement calls on unclear facts than that is your right. Personally, I feel it does more harm to the cause you espouse and makes it appear that all you really care about is venting your hatred of the WT. They can just point to this as another reason not to believe what apostates say because they exagerate and deal in unknowns. I prefer to deal in the KNOWN...such as as the FACTS of Vicki's case.

Why not just be honest about your agenda instead of trying to cloak it in a noble cause??? And in the process make me out to be an uncaring person....

edited to add that I find your passion admirable but I feel it is misdirected in this instance.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Syn,

I'm sure that everyone on this site is well aware that no Governing Body member bothers to actually go Witnessing.

I've never seen one go out, but I've never seen one not go out.

So what on Earth were they doing in these apparently virtually uninhabited locales?

As I mentioned earlier, Alaska is it's own branch, with it's own branch office. As is Hawaii. Both states are treated just like a separate country, like Canada or South Africa or France. As a result, Alaska experiences a certain independence from headquarters in NY. Alaska, as are all branches, is under the direction of a branch committee. The chairman of which for years was known as the Branch Coordinator. These brothers and other "directors" often do go along on what is known as "bush witnessing". (Nothing to do with George Dubblya by the way! lol) Anyway, it was not necessarily a governing body member or the president of the WB&TS or the president of any of the other corporations they've started that was in the plane.

PG,

but the pic of the super nice inside...... i noticed that the numbers on the outside of the plane pic........ werent the same as the numbers mentioned regarding the plane. so this leads me to belive that these werent actual pics of the wt plane in question........... so maybe it wasnt as nice inside

Good point. Those pictures are in fact not of the Alaskan plane. I think the poster's intent was to just give us an idea of what a similar plane looked like.

to hear of them being bestards toward vicki and the others we dont know about.

This is certainly unspeakable. However, would it be fair to assume that because a person or a group does/did something bad, they must be guilty of everything else we can think of too? I know that bastard Syrup is the one that left the toilet seat up because last week he cursed at a guy in traffic.

Syrup

*who always puts the toilet seat back down*

• Gerard
    Gerard
    These brothers and other "directors" often do go along on what is known as "bush witnessing".

Man, I wish I could use someone else's money to buy a twin-engine airplane, go to a fishin' lodge with a cupla' broads and do some "bush witnessing".

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

ROFL Gerard...your last post was too funny!

I appreciate Syrup for shedding some accurate light on this issue. Sometimes we are too quick to bash the WTS.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I prefer to deal in the KNOWN...such as as the FACTS of Vicki's case.

Fact: The WT purchased $250,000 twin-engine airplane Cessna 402B (B stands for Bussines Comfort) using donated money.

Fact: The aircraft had a landing incident in an Inuit village know for salmon fihing.

Fact: The "President of the WTBTS" was reported to be on board. GB members are excuded from witnessing.

Fact: 3-4 dubs in flew in to visit a locality with 6 abandoned houses and a running fishing lodge.

As with Vicki's case, the facts were known and justice was not done (Viki's case being far more serious). You do the math, and will find out the Watchtower ain't always fair.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

We are only touched about all "VICTIMS"Sorry if i'm not touched about "YOUR NEED" to defend your sense of fairness

as you can see it talks by itself.Do I understand ... yes ... but sorry I'm not touched by you

About my agenda ... you know about it ... what did I hide ? and I assume it as you can see (what's your problem with that ? what this have to do with the topic ?) Who are you Xena ?

and thank you for :

Xena : If you want to ASSume ...

Very positive and constructive ... It talks a lot about you and your sense of fairness. (guess you did it on purpose)
    ASSUME IT NOW !!! I'm just sorry for you ...

• Surreptitious
  • amac
    amac

Syrup and Xena,

It's nice to see you argue for the sake of fairness. This site is full of people blinded by their hate for the WT, like Gerard and French, who will latch on to anything that can be twisted to cast negative light on the WT. This whole "GB going on fishing trips" is ridiculous. Gerard continually distorts facts. For instance:

Fact: 3-4 dubs in flew in to visit a locality with 6 abandoned houses and a running fishing lodge.

The area with the 6 abandoned houses is Telida, Alaska. Now read this part from the article:

The flight departed Minchumina, Alaska, about 1230, and was en route to Fairbanks, Alaska, with an intermediate stop at Telida.

So Gerard conveniently left out that their visit to Telida with 6 abandoned house WAS A FRIGGIN LAYOVER!!!! They were going to Fairbanks.

Besides this, Gerard and anyone who agrees with him are making assumptions from circumstantial evidence. Let's see...how about this...the GB reside in NY and there are strip clubs in NY hence they must attend strip clubs!!!! Gimme a break.

For an example of Gerard's higher thinking capabilities, check out this thread where he equates homosexuals to pedophiles and then tries to cover his ass and say otherwise. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/60474/1.ashx

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    The "President of the WTBTS" was reported to be on board. GB members are excuded from witnessing.

According to the Director of the Watchtower Bible Organization, who was also a passenger on the airplane, they were taxiing back to the ramp after landing.

Please compare the two comments in yellow.

As to the other three items, yes those are facts. But do the facts prove the motive?

By the way, your bush post cracked me up too!

DOH! Another Freudian slip!

Syrup

• Gerard
    Gerard

amac,

Stll sour about your last debate loss with me using all powerfull denials to counteract facts?

Gerard continually distorts facts. For instance:

So Gerard conveniently left out that their visit to Telida with 6 abandoned house WAS A FRIGGIN LAYOVER!!!! They were going to Fairbanks.

Left out? Once again, you are bite the dust: Read my FIRST post in this thread. This was not an American Airlines flight; fact is that this private airplane ocupants purposely visited Telida.

Besides this, Gerard and anyone who agrees with him are making assumptions from circumstantial evidence. Let's see...how about this...the GB reside in NY and there are strip clubs in NY hence they must attend strip clubs!!!! Gimme a break.

When you are seen visiting a strip club, chances are that you are visiting a strip club.

When you are seen visiting a fishing lodge, chances are you are visiting a fishing lodge.

check out this thread where he equates homosexuals to pedophiles and then tries to cover his ass and say otherwise. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/60474/1.ashx

Who distorts facts? I never mentioned pedophilia, but rejected Prince's projected morals as an example for my kids. I only said otherwise when I later admited to having the hots for your pop idol.

For an example of Gerard's higher thinking capabilities,

Once again, attacking the person and not the argument. The checks of your insults have no funds in the bank of my mood. Besides, unlike you, I am very comfortable with my thinking abilities I am a proud cell & molecular biologist with released publications. What have you done for this planet lately, amac?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit