WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The WTS should be more like the Anglicans and put a fish in their logo.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    That might have been slightly funny if you actually knew how to spell "ostrich."

Yep...I need those spellckeckers. Not easy to function with three languages. Let me see...that's 3 more languages than you.

• amac
    amac

Fluff your feathers all you want...but if you need a spellchecker to tell you how to spell ostrich, then maybe you should focus on mastering one language rather than fumbling through 3.

• Hypnotoad
    Hypnotoad

I did a little research. Though the 2003 flight plan listed Telida as an intermediate stop between Fairbanks and Minchumina it is not actually BETWEEN the two geographicall speaking. In fact Telida is about 40 miles on the opposite side of Minchumina from Fairbanks, so it was clearly not a "layover". There are several small towns between Fairbanks and Minchumina with airports, including Neenana (Pop. 500) and Minto (Pop. 250), neither of which were stopped at.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL @ your handle, hypnotoad. Futurama rocks!!

• amac
    amac

Thanks for the research Hypnotoad, but unless someone can come up with exactly what they did while they were wherever they were at, this whole thread is complete speculation and reminds me of sitting through a JW bookstudy as they spew off their speculations as facts. Some ex-JWs should have never left...

• Gerard
    Gerard

Minchumia is the hottest fishing hole in (160 x 120 miles) 19,200 square miles :

http://www.nps.gov/akso/ParkWise/Students/Maps/DENA/Denali_People_Land/subsistence%20-%20minchumina%20-%20fish.gif

and Telida is the hottest salmon fishing hole -along with Medfra- in 19,200 miles:

Though the 2003 flight plan listed Telida as an intermediate stop between Fairbanks and Minchumina it is not actually BETWEEN the two geographicall speaking. In fact Telida is about 40 miles on the opposite side of Minchumina from Fairbanks, so it was clearly not a "layover". >> hipnotoad
  • amac
    amac

Wow! That proves everything! You know what else I found out? Everyone in that town smokes cigarettes too. So the GB must have been smoking cigarettes with them!!!!!! The light just keeps getting brighter!

• Hypnotoad
    Hypnotoad

I never said it proved anything, except that the stop in Telida was not a layover. They could have been going to Telida for all kinds of reasons. They might have had a return visit there. They might have gotten a letter from one of the people there asking for a call. They might have gotten a letter from the other person there. Or even both. Since this is possible, and it is possible they were fishing, you have to admit they are equally likely (sarcasm). Surely the most likely possibility with the evidence we have is that they were on a fishing trip. Not proven, but very likely.

Does anyone have access to flight plans? A check on the last few years flights might be interesting. Perhaps they go witnessing to Alaskan fishing holes every year.

Anybody want to write the Telidans a letter? They know what the witnesses were doing up there.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    The light just keeps getting brighter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit