WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Whatever Syrup, you may be right on how they handle their budget (I've never worked for the WTBS) I was only saying "I'm JW ... my right ... and don't bother me with that" and then if people really wanted to know more about I was answering their question about my beliefs (PERIOD) it has nothing to do the Organisation !!! And I've never forget to say why I've never been active (hypocrisy in the KH neither that there was still real good people ...)

Now what I don't understand is why you need to take their defense ... (In knowing what they are doing to peoples brains and life) And that obsiouly leaders are problably like in every kind of alike organisation avantage of the means of the organisation.
    but it's your right any way ...

My position about what you said about visiting 2 inuits ... Could they just not bother those 2 inuits and let them die in peace to get a chance to be resurected because they didn't know a damn thing ???

When I knew ... that when you know ... you are guilty when you're not follow : I felt responsible ... And didn't feel the need to say anything if someboby didn't feel the need to know for real ! (not a lot believe me) And now that I know what it is all about I'm just happy that I've reacted that way ...

• Xena
    Xena

I don't think Syrup is defending anyone he is just saying lets don't demonize them over something unless we know all the facts. Otherwise we end up looking like them...judging people based on appearances and innuendo.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Xena : he is just saying lets don't demonize them over something unless we know all the facts. Otherwise we end up looking like them...judging people based on appearances and innuendo.

Probably ...

I myself just not looking the fact in the same way ... to me the fact is that they are able to do what they are doing to Victoria for instance, and seems to care about 2 inuits in the middle of nowhere who don't need 8 housing units (6 are abandoned) unless it gives them a job they might probably don't even need also (they were able to live before)

I'm always interested in the bases first (WHY???) Then the details are just details ... If the base is wrong (I don't care about the details, no needed it is a waste of time). It is interesting to get into the details when the base is right ... to me anyway (and I don't have the monopoly of the right), and again everyone is different and of course have the right to say whatever the think about whatever.

And I wonder why you are thinking I'm judging people on their appearance ??? I think, I'm deeper than that ... but again you have the right to think what you think about me, It won't change who I am unless I realised that I'm wrong (it happens), and believe me in this case I'll make sure to get right back in the right ...

• minimus
    minimus

I know exactly why they were there.....Bethel was having a huge fish fry that weekend.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

New Society Law: Eat only Fish on Friday...

CZAR

• Xena
    Xena

So have you figured out the why regarding this? Covered all the bases and are ready to judge? I'm not but then again that's just me...I would prefer to have a bit more information. And yes, they do some terrible things, but is this one of them? Jury is out for me still......*shrug*

But you did accuse Syrup of defending them when all he was doing was pointing out some things to figure into the equation when coming to a conclusion and what might be the reality of the situation. lol just because it doesn't jive with what you want to hear doesn't make him an apologist...I would say rather it makes him a realist who is relying on fact not emotion.

Now I will just swim back to my shallow end of the gene pool

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Xena : I've had to read me again to understand from what you think I should apologize

If you are defending Syrup in saying I own him an apoligize, this is exactly what I've said relating to his post : "what I don't understand is why you need to take their defense ... (In knowing what they are doing to peoples brains and life)". In telling why I don't understand his need ... Should I apologize ? Do you think that Syrup didn't understand why I'm passionate about that, and don't care about the WTBS leaders needs ? (you did yourself somhow in comparing my way of being with his ... So what is this all about ? You know why ... but you don't understand my point of view ?

OR if you are only defending syrup's point of view :

As you mention "you know" that I'm passionate about that and that apparently syrup is a grown up ... So ... but Ok anyway then if you just want to be right playing the lawyer (with the : unless we don't know the fact ... my question is : do you know the WTBS or NOT ?) told you I don't care about the details I care about the victims (again I'm passionate And I think that the WTBS have enough lawyers to take there defence) And when I'm thinking about Victoria and others I don't feel that need AT ALL.

I won't change your mind about me, and I don't need to, I'm not passionate about you or me being right or wrong, I'm deeper than that (I JUST CAN'TTTTTTTT FORGET THE VICTIMS). That is why I only care about defending my point of view here !!! This is not the kind of case I feel the need to be the devil's advocate, NO, NEVER.

But hey, if you want the point about the fact (even if we know what it is all about) ... I give it to you, here it is : No we don't know the fact ... (happy ?)

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Jesus Christ, what did I start here?

Xena and French, you both make valid points.

Xena, you understand me well. I'm defending no-one here. It's just that I can't stand quantum leap assumptions and I hate to see anyone judged based on said assumptions.

French, I understand where you're coming from too and I respect your feelings. I'm sorry if something I said touched a nerve. Please know that my comments were not motivated by any malice, only a strong sense of fairness.

Now, how 'bout some martinis???

Syrup

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thanks Syrup ... I knew you would understand my feelings ...
    But it is good to see that this probably/maybe happen because Xena likes you very much ...
    Which is good for you, and understandable for me ... so

• Xena
    Xena

NO it is not because I like him very much...although I am sure he is very nice (Syrup)...lol guess you are the only one allowed to be "deep" or passionate about anything.

It's because I have a sense of fairness that apparently both you and the WT lack.

Judge away based on surface facts and emotionalism....

As for me...I am off to find that martini

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit