WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

What on earth? It won't let me post the rest of this!

LoneWolf

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

There is more that I would like to comment on, but it is already 2:30 AM, and I have 60 auctions ending tomorrow. However, before I sign off ?..

I wish to apologize to you about the item I wanted to post in 24 hours. My son and I are running a small business on eBay and are selling Nintendo games and equipment all over the world. When something comes up that needs handling, I'm the one that has to handle it. The result is that I sometimes can't do everything as quickly as I would like. Our name is Greenbugsblood, if you would like to check us out.
    Perhaps I can give you a few things of like nature to hold you over in the meantime, but a word of explanation first:

When I take people and organizations on, I like to meet them on their own ground, using their own weapons, their own philosophies, and then teach them how the game is played. Here are four:
    Blood Issue: Directed straight at the Governing Body and their teachings. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/41260/1.ashx

Spanking a Body of Elders: This was a case where my daughter was married to an abusive husband, the son of an autocratic elder who acted as though he was God. He was also a master of psychological warfare. I wanted to take them both down a few notches, but as I was both disfellowshipped and on the road as a long-haul driver 3,000 miles away, you can probably understand the disadvantages I had. The only way to do it would be to teach HIM what psychological warfare is. The last half of this letter freaks many people out. However, after it was sent, EVERYONE backed off and left me alone. There was no more harassment from the elders. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/27787/1.ashx

Letter declining reinstatement: This was hand delivered to a very high ranking individual. It destroys any idea they may have had that they were holy or superior to anyone. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/16556/1.ashx

Natural Life Cycle of a Religion: They have fallen into the same trap every other religion has --- human ego. The how?s and why?s. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/16621/1.ashx

These all have some things in common:

1. It meets them on ground they think is their?s, but isn?t.
    2. It destroys any sense of superiority they think they may have.
    3. They will think about the things said --- because they cannot help it.
    4. It cuts the very foundation from under them and gives them no ammunition to throw back.
    5. They have been unable to answer any of these.

Now, briefly, as I hate to waste time on those who open their mouths only to let their brains run out all over the floor, but ?.

Gerard ---

1. Most of the villages in Alaska don?t have aviation fuel.
    2. Most of the fishing lodges do.
    3. Many northern pilots, unless having weight problems, like to keep the fuel topped off as it cuts down on the possibility of condensation forming in the tanks, and then freezing in the fuel line. (Yes, I know about BanIce and Heet)
    4. Where had they been before that and how long had it been since they were at a major airport?
    5. Was a brother or even a family working at the fishing lodge? Or perhaps even owned one?
    6. 40 miles is considered about the equivalent of 10 FEET down here. Heck, we used to go 900 miles to the assembly and thought nothing of it. (Bethel to Whitehorse as the crow flies)
    7. Who said it was beyond the aircraft?s ability? You? LOL! People goof up at LAX too. Is that because the runway is beyond the aircraft?s ability?
    8. As stated before, I doubt the Branch spent one thin dime on that aircraft. Knowing the brothers up there, buying a damaged one, fixing it up and donating it sounds about par for the course.
    9. The same goes for the fuel and the pilot.
    10. As for my private funds, I spend them where I blasted well feel like it, and the LAST thing I would do is ask the approval of some knucklehead with constipation of the brain.

As a critic, you?d make a good mud flap on my back trailer.

LoneWolf

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Other than the fact that you might be being a little tough on poor Gerard, AMEN Lonewolf! Your facts are dead on!

Syrup

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

is it a contest ? ? about who is doing a good job on ranting on this board (RANTING ? do you understand what it means ? ? WE are not in a court of justice ? and even lurkers are each at their own level of ranting needs. The reason why I came back on this topic is because I realised that you had the need to bring that back (we got your point long time ago ? What do you think just in case you didn't acknoledgde that fact yet) ... we just don?t care as you don?t care our point of view ?

And the lurkers you needed to convince I guess read the whole topic and got you point a long time ago ? (don't you think ?)

And
    I understand what you said, and why you are talking like as you agree with what mustang said,

mustang :The intellectual honesty of the whole thing is suspect, but the result is OK.

(the whole thing is the WTBS I suppose)

the WTBS KILLS (and you know it, so excuse me if for me this is not only SUSPECT !!! and nothing I can see as a GOOD RESULT)

you said :I pray with all of my heart that I am never responsible for as much bloodguilt and loss of faith as they are. One of the reasons that I am as outspoken as I am is that I recognize the root cause of their failure. It is cowardice. They are more concerned about saving their own mangy hides than they are about Jehovah's good name or the welfare of the Little Sheep. If they had a little more backbone, then Jaracz and crowd wouldn't have a free hand to make everyone miserable, or like Achan, steal things that rightly belong to God, such as all the asinine glory and honor with which they cover themselves.

Which explain the voice of the sanity checkers which says if I?ve well understood "jws=The voice of reason"

which globally and effectively means what Gerard said :

Mustang and Surreptitious remind me of the JWs discussing the UN scandal at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/64976/1003253/post.ashx#1003253
    "I KNOW IT IS A LIE! But if it's true, the Watchtower has a very good reason for doing it."

So yes there is a main difference between me and you here. And the way we need to rent, and they are lurkers like you (still quiet "in" somehow), and their are luckers like me (yes I'm out for good who just need to rant and don't give a damn about the good the WTBS did). Cause we don?t have the same view on the box ? and We have the right to rant, and we are not here for lurkers on the first place and I guess they?ll meet you on their way here to get the point if needed ? NO ? sure they will

what's the point keep on ranting on Gerard ? what did Gerard to you ? Gerard is a here to rant (because he knows the whole stuff is bulshit and a wast of money - and well I agree PERIOD), are you here to rant about him or me ?

Do your job if you feel like to help (but you could have helped both side in being using less stupid a repetitive personnal and direct attacks ... ) that is what I don't understand with you guy's

• mustang
    mustang

"mustang : The intellectual honesty of the whole thing is suspect, but the result is OK."

(the whole thing is the WTBS I suppose)"

& "...nothing I can see as a GOOD RESULT) "

To clarify for FBF:

"The intellectual honesty of the whole thing" refers to the ability to PROVE anything about the WTS intent and actions regarding the airplane.

So, you suppose wrong.

"but the result" refers to getting people to look at WTS w/ a critical view.

"is OK" approves getting a favorable result where a favorable result is getting people to look at WTS w/ a critical view.

The whole point of this is the "cleanness of the kill" or getting there by fair means or foul. I prefer a fair means. Also, there is an underlying theme here that few have noticed. I'll PM you on that.

Almost forgot: "nothing I can see as a GOOD RESULT) "

Do you mean that you can't see "getting people to look @ WTS with a criticial view" as a GOOD RESULT?

Mustang

All that I write or utter, is protected by religious freedom under the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as the "free exercise", as well as "freedom of speech" clauses.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    Which explain the voice of the sanity checkers which says if I?ve well understood "jws=The voice of reason"

Frenchbaby, I think you've misunderstood what I said here. "jws" is a poster on this forum who said something very reasonable. Not to be confused with "JW's" the religion.

Syrup

• mustang
    mustang

Yes!!! In fact, if you click on this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/3767.ashx

it will take you to the profile of jws: JOEL, 465 posts (as of 1 AM PST, 22 Jan 2004) 0.75 posts/day, Membership 1 y 8 m 9 d Since 13-May-02 13:14 and so forth!!!

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

deleted duplicate post

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If this was true, the links have all mentioned parts of the society removed. I guess it was true and they are trying to cover it up? Look at the links on original post vs what was shown in the original post.

• Alfred
    Alfred

That airplane has probably never been to a non-exotic location since it was under the Watchtower's ownership.

I knew a brother who owned a Cessna 172 and all the elders from nearby congregations knew it. So they would constantly try to get the Spanish congo at a nearby island (in the Caribbean) to invite them for the Sunday Public Talk just so they can get a ride on this plane and enjoy the island... The brother who owned the airplane was rarely given any money for gas or maintenance because the elders who hitched rides with him were usually poor...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit