The locking of threads.

by seven006 124 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

No explanation necessary: just lock it for the sake of locking it.

How many believed that I would?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Ray- You do a great job, don't ever doubt it.

• smack
    smack

boo

• sens
    sens

lol @ smack

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

So interesting to see posters Ive specifically stated that I wont address further on this board, (and asked not to address me by the way) still obsessing over my posts and criticizing me as of the intellectual flea class. Considering such posters think I have the intellect of a flea it causes me to wonder why they feel the compulsion to analyze my writings.

I sure dont analyze theirs.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The clue is in the words "keep hearing". You might ask yourself who and how many people you "keep hearing" this from?...

Okay Okay Dave, I keep repeatedly hearing it from two people. Answer your question? Do you think I should change my opinion based on the repeated verbalizings of two people?

I Thought not.

of course there are posters whose every word is carved on stone like the word of God ..Is this what really bothers you RF? Is this a little jealousy coming through?...

Bloody oath. Lol. I wanna be a godlike poster too dammit!

You made one apology that I have ever seen and that was in the thread HS mentioned. That does not constitute the "many times" RF spoke of...

Sorry Dave, I havent made a career of systematically cutting and pasting TJs changing of opinions and admissions of error onto a file in anticipation of having to post to demonstrate them to you. So if you think Im a LIAR youll just have to hold with that opinion.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    stinky:
    I, being the 24 year kid that I am

Lol! I’m not 24 years old any more but I know what you mean. Just keep making valid points even though it may “seem” they are ignored, I doubt they are. Not acknowledged maybe, ignored? Doubt it.

Dave:
    Bare my soul? I just thought I was trying to pick up chicks and write something that is set in stone like god.

That’s the spirit Dave!

lol@gumby

refiners am I the only one who understands you dark humor?

I feel so all alone Visit Smiley Central!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Plum

Yes I do aim to amuse most of the time. Fact of the matter is, whether Dave thinks Im a LIAR or not Id still like to go out drinking with him and cruise some fine 'butt' (to use a Davism). I might even learn a few pointers in impressing chicks from him as hes such an expert that they fall into his lap while all hes thinking about is whether its his turn to buy the next beer or not.

• sens
    sens
    I feel so all alone

(((((plmkrzy)))))

3 Sens 4

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sens, I love your little bubble icon thingie that's chasing the wee butterfly. Sooo cute!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit