The locking of threads.

by seven006 124 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>> The clue is in the words "keep hearing". You might ask yourself who and how many people you "keep hearing" this from?

Dave,

Since we have veered totally from the initial point of your thread onto tangentially irrelevant issues, I may as well indulge you in the topic that you ARE interested in discussing...

Do you respect the opinion of AlanF? If so, and I suspect you do, before (and if) you call me would you be so kind as to ask AlanF if your words -- that I never admit to being wrong -- are at all accurate? Or whether I have, in fact, admitted being wrong. To him. Right here.

And then, if he answers as I know he will (being the man I know he is), will you please do the honorable thing and return here to publicly correct yourself? I'd appreciate it. And look forward to speaking with you.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Can girls be involved in pissing matches? LOL Just kidding.

Dave can I have your number? I feel left out.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

SP, if he keeps giving that number out, he is going to get a reputation.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dave,

I will say it again, you're a smart guy but not as smart as you think you are or could be. Your really good posts are constantly over shadowed by your pot stirring and inability to get a clue. I hate to see that because when you decide to write something with some depth, it's damn good writing and beneficial to the board.

As good a summation of Teejay's online persona that I have ever read. Teejay did indeed apologize to AlanF on one occasion. What needs to be said is that Alan spent a vast amount of time and energy over many posts trying to get Teejay to admit his mistake and eventually the penny dropped. Most of us do not have either the time or the patience any longer to wrestle in Teejay’s penchant for verbal duct-tape.

As for RF and his continual display of an inferiority complex wrapped in a paradox and boxed in paranoia, well you can always rely on him racing to support TJ, though as you note from his posts he barely has a clue what TJ is talking about anyway, which actually shows a glimmer of hope in his life’s horizon.

Best regards - HS

• teejay
    teejay

Hillary,

My, my. You do have a propensity for time and time again leading the way with ad hominem attacks, don't you.

Strange, coming from a Forum Assistant.

Secondly, I think it's a fine thing that you have spoken up for Dave now that he has mispoken himself into a corner and his feet are squarely in the fire, but I'd like my "I'm sorry, I was wrong" directly from him... if you don't mind. Dave needs to learn, like the rest of us, to not believe everything he hears.

'Appreciate-cha. :D

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

How did this thread turn into discussing Teejay? You all obviously spend a lot of time thinking about the guy.

I, being the 24 year kid that I am, made valid points and they are being ignored. Should I throw more of a tantrum like kids do to get attention ?

In case you missed my incredibly awesome post, here it is :

Since you have proven that so FEW threads get deleted, why can't you take the time to drop a quick note when that happens? You don't want public threads about them, and yet when I person contacts you privately for an explanation, they often don't get one. Surely you can see a person's frustration.
  • micheal
    micheal

AWESOME POINT MADE STINKYPANTZ!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! BRILLIANT!!!

AND THE AWARD FOR BEST POST MADE ON A THREAD GOES TO- STINKYPANTZ!!!!!

• seven006
    seven006

HS,

You should write for a TV sitcom, you continually crack me up. I have never seen anyone so eloquently call bullshit, bullshit. RF said he has seen Teejay apologize many times. Many times does not add up to one single comment unless you refuse to see it any other way. I'm giving them both the benefit of the doubt right now. Call me crazy but I still see something in both of them I like. I guess I just have a soft spot for smart asses.

Dave

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Michael-

Phuck you! (Sorry, just realized you don't know me well enough to know that that was not serious, thanks for the plug.)

This will probably make me an enemy, but I think HS's comments were mean, unnecessary and off-topic; but the "best regards" was a nice touch though .

• seven006
    seven006

Stinky,

I would think that Simon being the owner of the biggest exJW board on the planet gets one hell of a lot of PM's. Along with having a job, a wife, two young sons and watching the board for bad words written by guys like me he has little time to answer numerous PM's.

Just wait a little while, he'll get to you. You could always PM Craig, he lives for this stuff.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit