The locking of threads.

by seven006 124 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

TJ,

Any interest in trying to answer one or two of the questions I asked on page 1 of this thread, Dave, or are you mainly interested in keeping up your little kiddie, off-topic rant?

Now, that is an ad hominem attack.

HS

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Wow, is this the gang up on Teejay thread? Strength in numbers, right?

Hey Teejay. . I think you're. . UGLY! Ha!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

xjw_b12 here.

I'm teejay's boxing manager. Right now it is between rounds................Let's listen in.........................

" OK TJ only 3 rounds left...the left jab is ok, but you have to land that haymaker right square on the jaw.....the judges are scoring on points, and we need a knockout here, and we need it now.

Sure he's bloody, and that cut above his eye is causing him problems, but HELL MAN, WE NEED THE FINAL BLOW ! TAKE HIM OUT ! "

• seven006
    seven006

You kept asking for it TeeJay, so here it is! my answers to your questions.

What if no discernible pattern is seen? What if a thread is locked and there has NOT been a pissing match to break out? what if the subject matter has nothing to do with sex? What if the author (or participants) of a thread suspects that the thread was locked on a personal whim or even vendetta? Could these be conceivable reasons to cause upset feelings?

Sure they can. You Continue to assume the mods are perfect and without feelings. People like you can piss them off all the time. It's only human to stay mad a while or come to a point of total frustration from beating your head against a wall trying to get a few thick headed people to quit playing their little games. Some times the mods get upset. Sometimes they get tired of the continual whining and complaining about the job they are doing and that frustration gets unfairly put onto the next person who rattles their cage. Some times people like you who continually piss and moan about them in the middle of brown nosing them drives them a little nuts and they mess up. It's not the fault of the person who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's the build up of constant hide and seek posters like you that make little comments in an effort to try and look smart that may piss them off to do something they may not normally do. Just like me, I don't normally get into pissing match like this but some misunderstood people like you won't shut the hell up until I do.

If you say so.

Case in point

To fight about it is pointless
    Agreed 108%

Now that's a perfect case of you making it look like you agree but your actions show the contrary. I said I wasn't going to argue this point way back in the thread but you have to continue to open your big mouth and jabber on until a person get so frustrated at your little comments they have to try and say something just to shut you up.

Is that anything like telling someone they have their head up their ass without providing a single example of what in the hell you're talking about?

TJ, I told you before, I neither have the time or the interest in playing the cut and paste game you so much enjoy. I know HS spent some time when he handed you your ass in the Honesty thread but I just don't have the time to flip back and forth through threads and other boards to show how much of a hypocrite you are. I do that quite nicely all by yourself.

If that were only CONSISTENTLY true and CONSISTENTLY enforced then, IMO, there'd be far fewer problems and far fewer threads of THIS kind plaguing the board.

Besides the fact that you CONSTANTLY play the poor little victim on the board I don't know of any other constants here. I know you expect the mods to be perfect and march to the beat of you little dumb but I'm sure they have better things to do than try and be perfect humans and never make a mistake because if they don't you'll use UPPER CASE or BOLD letters to remind them they are not being CONSISTENT! From a guy who was so brilliantly handed his butt in his hands for NOT BEING CONSISTENT, you might think before you hit that caps lock button again.

I'm sure you're not saying that the "lack of ability to discuss matters in a civil manner" is ALWAYS the cause for locked threads, are you Dave?

Nope, sometimes they get locked simply because YOU post in them. You like that word ALWAYS don't you TJ. You love specifics too don't you, well..that is as long a you can do a little of your ass covering double talk isn't it? Didn't you get kicked off the board once for doing that stuff? I don't remember, I could BE WRONG. I know that is the reason you were banned from Kent's board before the first poster wrote a word and it will ALWAYS be that way. Now that is a definite ALWAYS.

Ultimately, Dave, the matter is very simple. Simon has repeatedly made it clear: if people don't want to play by the rules as they are enforced here, they can leave.

Does that include his constant comments about not bitching about the mods? Or is that something Simon has repeatedly made clear but you haven't heard because your head is up your ass?

What's so hard to understand about that?

Tight butt cheeks? I don't know TJ. why is it so hard?

Even if people feel that they have been mistreated, Simon and the mods aren't perfect and are doing the very best they can.

Now that's a nice little bit of last minute brown nosing to try and cover your ass TJ. You almost had me sold on your sincerity. But, reading your comments in several threads where you have bitched and moaned about the mods leaves me to believe that you are just about out of brown nosing bullshit. You forget, all the mods know how to READ even though they are not always CONSISTENT.

Well, TJ, I said earlier that I didn't want to do this but since you were so CONSISTENT on whining and egging me on I did. I did it for you pal, hope you enjoyed it.

Have a nice day.

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ok who unlocked this thread?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Plum-

It's interesting. . I've had threads locked that were WAY more calm and civil than this one. . .

I love all these guys. . hate to see them "fight". . .

• Brummie
    Brummie

Huh...some of the most intelligent people on this board are arguing on this thread, which probably explains why I am not in the collective.

Brummie

• seven006
    seven006

It's the battle of the smartasses.

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol, in that case I'll join in.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I find it ironic that the one who started this thread and keeps on posting, states he has no interest or time for this site.

Just my thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit