Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

VillageIdiot The majority of Muslims are not like ISIS which can be seen by the fact that ISIS targets other Muslims as well. Yes, those Liberal/Moderate Muslims are rationalizing Islam but they're no different than Christians who rationalize their scriptures as well.

You may not be that big of an Idiot.

I won't post laughing out loud because who could laugh at catastrophic events like this!!

• Simon
    Simon

We're talking about Islamists here, not all Muslims. You should listen to some of the talks by Sam Harris to learn the difference.

And yes, Christians also have extremists but they are not the same threat to the world as the extremists of Islam. They are not shooting up theaters and cafes, beheading people or burning them alive.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I doubt if it is a reprisal for the Jihadi John strike. What is going on in Paris is so sophistcated in timing that it would have taken much longer to coordinated.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon: "We're talking about Islamists here, not all Muslims."

Yes, I know, but I have Christian fundamentalists on my mind since they are the ones who screech the loudest on this issue.

• Simon
    Simon
    it would have taken much longer to coordinated

I agree. It's likely coincidental. I doubt the people doing this really give a shit about their fellow psychopath.

They would not have a plan like this in place and weapons ready waiting and waiting ... it would be too risky.

I have Christian fundamentalists on my mind since they are the ones who screech the loudest on this issue.

They are certainly cut from similar cloth and if the extremist Christians had the current interpretation of the bible as the Islamists have of the Quoran then they would be the asshole killers instead. But they are not in the same league. Christianity had it's "purge years" many centuries ago.

• kaik
    kaik
    Death toll now is 158 and rising.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

dropoffyourkeylee:

"...it would have taken much longer to coordinated."

They might have been prepared for a while before Jihadi John's purported demise but they could have been lying quietly until given the order by ISIS to attack.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the entire world is fed up with the activities of these violent Islamic extremists.

Too many lives have been lost and too much inactivity in opposition to stamp out this insanely uncivilized violent organization.

I hope the world leaders finally put forward an decisive plan to crush this kind of extremism for good.

Its not going to go away on its own, its not going to reform into a peaceful abiding respect toward human rights.

Its time to take action, ISIL is not going to go away unless we the rest of humanity make it go away.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon: "Christianity had it's "purge years" many centuries ago."

History is slowly trying to repeat itself (In the United States). The groups that I mentioned exist in the here and now and just as an example of how closely in bed Republicans are with these people I should point out that Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz appeared at a conference hosted by Kevin Swanson who has publicly called for the execution of Gays (unless they repent, of course).

Then there's Michele Bachmann who's mentor - her description - at her university, John Eidsmoe, is a reconstructionist who's as extreme as they get.

"And yes, Christians also have extremists but they are not the same threat to the world as the extremists of Islam. They are not shooting up theaters and cafes, beheading people or burning them alive."

It's simply a matter of time (a few decades?). Uganda is already in their grip. I have downloaded books written by these wackos (the Michele Bachmann mentors) who actually endorse literal stoning and burning "witches" at the stake.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

F*ck Allah

F*ck Mohammed

F*ck Islam.

I disrespect and spit on your disgusting religion. *middle finger*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit