Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The terrorists shouted 'Allah Akbar' and 'this is for Syria' as they burst in and opened fire, witnesses have said

Gee I wonder who that could be, maybe its vigilante Amish in France ???

• cofty
    cofty
    Do not blame Islam

Every single one of the murders, rapes, suicide bombings and beheadings carried out by ISIS was done in the name of Islam.

Please pay these men the respect of accepting their own explanation of their motives.

• username
    username

Cofty. Please see my message again. Please do not tell me to think before I speak when I actually did! Don't you get it? Who the hell else are they going to blame?

Its to our fault for meddling in countries we had absolutely no business to be in. Where does it end eh?

• username
    username
    ISIS who are funded by the US! Fuck sake man!
  • sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

The city is just like a ghostown right now. My friend and I were at a restaurant when we heard about this. Quickly wrapped up and walked home despite my being on heels. His sister who lives in rue bichet says she saw the bodies. It's really bad :(

• cofty
    cofty
    Its to our fault for meddling in countries we had absolutely no business to be in

Bollocks.

Your knowledge of Islamic terrorism is myopic.

If America and Britain had never set foot outside their own borders ever this would still be happening. It is a religious ideology that demands global domination. It must be stopped by lethal force.

The west has tried to use one faction against another and failed. International politics is messy. Intention is everything.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    sillygirl: be careful....
  • username
    username
    So far it's news agencies speculating. But hey if you want believe everything the mainstream media says then we might as well follow the gobod direction and watch JW broadcasting. After all, that is so full of truthful information isn't it?!
  • cappytan
    cappytan

ISIS funded by the US?

SMH

Can ISIS melt steel beams?

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Cappytan Can ISIS melt steel beams?

This is not 911

Share this

Google+
Pinterest