Riots one reason to own an AR15 and several 30 round or 100 round mags.

by phoenixrising 114 Replies latest social current

• LV101
    LV101

LHG - Guess we're not allowed the right to defend ourselves and property. That'd be their dream!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

The 22lr conversion kit is selling for 128.99 in my area of NC. I have one for each of my AR'S. I have 3 one for me and one for each of the kids. The conversion kits allow for cheap practice as 22lr ammo is so cheap. You can run off 1000 rounds for next to nothing.

The wife has an ar9, as the AR15 IS very loud. Ar15s are great and useful for anything

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You and other liberals on here are simply excusing all the bad behavior by the rioters! And you don’t even f#cking live in the USA to boot.

I lived in the States for 10 years and have dual citizenship with Canada.

Who said I'm a Liberal, a righty or lefty ?

Common rational sense doesn't need an attached identity does it ?

I'm not excusing the violent rioters but the OP to this thread is one which proclaims that people should have AR-15 at the ready to counter attack rioters.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FINKELSTEIN:

You made a triple post of the same thing! Is that three times for emphasis? ☺️

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Phoenixrising, No problem if you don’t believe me and you know I can’t prove it without breaking OPSEC but it doesn’t matter really does it. Funny story about the 80 year old though, I heard it was another country.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Phoenix rising As far as Australia goes its like an 80 year old lady, every one knows where she lives but no one wants to visit.

That is wrong in so many ways.

By the way Stan was referring to his personal safety, not "bashing" the USA. Your country is beautiful with a fascinating history and I would love to visit but sadly never have.

As to people crying out for your military those days are gone, if you believe your military invades other countries for altruistic reasons you're a fool

Stan doesn't live in "Kahns Londumb" but on a very lovely island with virtually no crime.

I do live in London and haven't heard or seen any crime for donkeys years. I love my city (and my mayor) and it seems you are the one doing the "bashing"

• Island Man
    Island Man

"thank god i dont live in america."

You can say that again!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Ar15s are great and useful for anything

@silentbuddah ...

Yes they are.

I found that attaching a hose to the back of the barrel makes a great way to wash my cars.

It also makes for a great jack handle when changing a tire.

• millie210
    millie210

I am surprised that no one is linking the world wide rioting to the being cooped up in homes for the last 3 months.

Its not really ALL about a black man being killed by police or we would have seen it before now.

People are saying "the time has come". No.

Whether the issue is valid or not its "time" is here due to the confluence of circumstances the virus brought about.

Out of work = loss of social identity

Fear of loss of income/disease/ lack of routine = restlessness/heightened anxiety

Police do something gravely injurious caught on camera = match to dry tinder.

People out marching re-establish a social identity at warp speed. It "feels" right to be gathering together and the "fighting back" replaces the sense of powerlessness people felt with the virus with an immediate and potent sense of power.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Frank Don't make shit up out of whole cloth and present it as fact. You are implying an offensive move. Rioters breaking into homes and business are not the only reason to own an AR or AK. As a defensive move if you have three or so people do a home invasion and you have some seven round hand gun and in the panic you miss a few times you are SOL. An AR or AK or any gun that can hold more than a hand full of cartridges will work. Heck any Glock I own I have a drum mag for them also. Any semi auto that has a detachable mag has large mags made for it. I have a M11 that has 32 round 9mm mags. That will work also but I prefer my AR SBR or a nice pump shot gun in 12 ga that can send several 32 cal pellets at one shot taking out one or two criminals in one shot. Hi Bob, Bye bob. Best buck 32 I ever spent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit