Riots one reason to own an AR15 and several 30 round or 100 round mags.

by phoenixrising 114 Replies latest social current

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

I hear this from the leftist idiots all the time. Why do you need and AR15? If someone breaks into your home 6 bullets are enough. Well if its a one of I would argue that I still my need more round for even just one person. Even people who train regularly under pressure will miss when shooting. But when its hundreds of people or thousands 6 or 10 rounds may not work well. An AR or AK with a nice drum or two will make rioters and looters think twice. The riots have shown some liberals that the cops can not and in some cases will not protect you. When push comes to shove only you can protect yourself. Remember better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you are sitting on the fence its time to ammo up and buy an AR or AK. I have both but recommend an AR15. The 5.56 is easy to shoot. Has little recoil and even with a 40 round mag is not all that heavy maybe clocking in at around 10 pounds or a bit less. A nice set of Magpull sights and Bushnell TRS25 and 16 inch barrel is also a plus. The AR is designed to be a modular rifle. It can be personalized into many configurations to fit your needs and likes. You can even buy a 22lr conversion kit so you can shoot cheap and at some ranges that will not allow 5.56 or rifle rounds. I am as of now a net seller. I bought up when prices were so low it was insane as TV sales commercials will say.

Ammo is up right now as are AR uppers and lowers and full rifles but can still be bought. Ammo is available but not for the 16 cents a round it was several months ago. We have an election where one side wants to ban guns and make sheep out of citizens and the Corona virus and the BLM terrorist and other orgs that want to destroy the USA. Not saying it will happen them destroying the US but prices and availability of guns are drying up fast.

After Sandy Hook it was almost 5 years before you could get an AR15 at any kind of normal price.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''An AR or AK with a nice drum or two will make rioters and looters think twice.''

Before they shoot you with them, is that what you mean? So if all the rioters had AK47's they'd think twice and then shoot you?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Guns are for killing people not for solving social problems

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

For most roving bands of looters, a small cartridge is sufficient. It's not like a zombie movie, you shoot one or two and the rest will go running. That's the same with most criminals, the risk/reward is too high if someone starts shooting. That's why crime in high gun ownership areas is low and in liberal areas where guns are banned (Chicago, NY, CA) crime is very high.

Drums and more bullets make the gun heavier and bulkier imho which in most cases you will need to hold a gun for a long time, not shoot it for a long time.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

I carry a 9mm with 10 rounds of SXT or super expanding Talon Winchester. That if for day to day. But when SHTF as it is in some cities I don't want 10 rounds while these terrorists are walking around assaulting people. If you break into my home tonight you will be found here in the morning. My personal AR is a 10 inch with a Spekwar K Suppressor on it. So they don't hear death coming. LOL

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Taking a human life for any reason is not a laughing matter. If you are capable of taking a life to defend yourself, that is one thing. Bragging about in a post on the internet is a future defense attorney's nightmare.

• Simon
    Simon
    Guns are for killing people not for solving social problems

Sometimes that is the same thing, especially if the "social problem" is a mob of thugs that are going to kill you.

But the "who needs an AR-15?" question has now been answered - anyone living in an area where the politicians will tell the police to retreat and leave you on your own rather than confronting masses of violent law-breakers.

Better to have extra bullets unused than run-out at a critical moment.

Bragging about in a post on the internet is a future defense attorney's nightmare.

Better to be the defendant than the deceased ...

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Americans, never give up on the principle that free people have the right to defend themselves with arms. AR 15 is great sadly I am so sentive to high noises

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@phoenixrising

We have an election where one side wants to ban guns and make sheep out of citizens and the Corona virus and the BLM terrorist and other orgs that want to destroy the USA

Are you sure they want to ban guns or they want to band Automatic Assault Riffles?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

thank god i dont live in america.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit