Riots one reason to own an AR15 and several 30 round or 100 round mags.

by phoenixrising 114 Replies latest social current

• phoenixrising
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Islandman.... where do you currently live?

• Still-out
    Still-out

@millie210, Very few that I've talked with have made the obvious connection. The media won't cover it much because Covid fear mongering was righteous and just; executed to keep the public safe.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

I would say Islandman lives in a permanent state of confusion.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You and other liberals on here are simply excusing all the bad behavior by the rioters! And you don’t even f#cking live in the USA to boot.

Who said I'm a Liberal, a righty or lefty ?

Common rational sense doesn't need an attached identity does it ?

I'm not excusing the violent rioters but the OP to this thread is one which proclaims that people should have an AR-15 at the ready to counter attack rioters

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sheesh again test

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Fink you are on the leftist side of every issue. If you are not left its only in your own mind.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So in your opinion not supporting the suggestion that people should have on hand a assault rifle as means to protect themselves from store looters is being politically left ?

umm interesting

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

what recourse do you have in your own home when they come raping and looting and killing?

So those BLM rioters are now going to go to people's private homes and do some raping and looting ?

Well I've got to see this

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@phoenixrising

I hear this from the leftist idiots all the time. Why do you need and AR15? If someone breaks into your home 6 bullets are enough. Well if its a one of I would argue that I still my need more round for even just one person.

Is it that bad where you live or are you just generally paranoiac?

Most police on the beat will likely have a handgun like the Glock. Do you mean that your life is in more danger than your average cop on the street?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit