UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• humbled
    humbled

Bandicoot— l read that horrific story of the Muslim man’s gruesome torture and murder of his wife.....(get sick thinking of it) but there was one thing said that it is fair NOT to lay at the door of his religion.

the final sentences in the story refers to his use of methamphetamine. The entire scenario of oppressive misogyny in his treatment of the wives was permitted by Islamic texts...but the psychotic extreme torment of the murder was meth use.

The Organization may have shielded many from seeing much of that drug’s effects . But those who have been around it know it causes frightening transformations. Unbelievable changes.

https://www.elementsbehavioralhealth.com/drug-abuse-addiction/links-between-methamphetamine-use-paranoia-and-violence/

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Humbled - sorry for causing distress, we have had a number of these in my city recently and I'm distressed about it also.

No doubt the Meth was a large contributing factor, but this guy would have been well aware the mohammed was a mutilator so this was an approved course of action toward unbelievers.

• humbled
    humbled

Bandicoot —I haven’t heard that Mohammed mutilated women’s genitals, if that is what you mean. Quite a long while back I read that the practice of Female Genital Mutilation is not exclusive to Muslims. I refreshed my memory on it.

I that what you meant by Mohammed being a mutilator? So many misogynistic practices come out of the extreme patriarchy of that religion.

• zeb
    zeb

Well, has anyone heard anything of Tommy Robinson?

Is 'Ukip' bringing together as Lord Pearson suggested all TR supporters under one banner?

The media here has not mentioned squat about him. The BBC is ditto.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

He vocalised court details that were to be legally kept confidential until after the court case. It was a contempt of court offence and he admitted to doing it on purpose afterwards.

I have watched hours of footage and documentaries on TR and he is a toss pot, who’s ideaology floats in the wind, the only anchor it has is islamaphobia.

Im an atheist, I have no loyalty to any belief system. I have always felt hid beliefs are born from fear of THE Muslim, not Muslim doctrine.

i have several close Muslim, Christian, atheist friends. The Islam and Muslim portrayal by TR is skewed, maybe spend some time to get to know people!

He knowingly acted in contempt of court and pissed off the judge. He filmed it knowing full well what would happen...... and it did. Wow, smart guy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Luhe As it is, there are actually quite a few brown skinned Sikhs, Hindus, Christians and ex-Muslims who are on Tommy's side.

I would say ALL Sikhs and Hindus are on Tommys side. They know more than anyone the mindset of these men and what a threat Islam is .

Also these gangs were targeting non-Muslim CARE KIDS, our most vulnerable. This included Christian black girls too, by the way. I know because I know personally girls who this happened to back in the 90s ( I was in care as a kid btw for a year)Yup its been going on that long.

In British areas of high Asian population, not once have Hindus been involved in this sick crime despite being from the same region( Asian in the British sense is India, Pakistan Bangladesh etc)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

All this talk about statistics is BS.

Let me tell you the crime we are talking about is the grooming and statutory rape of girls of all races in local authority care.

This is done almost EXCLUSIVELY by Muslim gangs from Pakistan.

I know because I've seen it go on, I've known the victims.

I can't help getting furiously angry because I know how vulnerable these girls are. These bastards NEVER choose girls from " good" homes. That's it I'm not coming back to this thread as it enrages me.

Tommy being in jail is a side issue to me, he was warned and broke the law end of. His behaviour could have lost the case.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

The best appraisal of the situation thus far has been put forward by Britain First MP, Paul Weston, this guy is a few notches up the articulation ladder from Tommy and not afraid to speak the truth and put it all on the line.

Good mouth piece, really worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPoitFQQ8Y

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

S&R

He vocalised court details that were to be legally kept confidential until after the court case. It was a contempt of court offence and he admitted to doing it on purpose afterwards.

The court case had already been decided, this was just the sentencing hearing.

There is a very obvious double standard here, how many reporters were outside court recently when Rolf Harris was being processed and how many of those were rounded up?

Oh, and by the way, not having any belief system will not protect you from those that do, when they come for you, they will give you three choices if you are a christian, as an unbeliever you get only two choices.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

He vocalised court details that were to be legally kept confidential until after the court case. It was a contempt of court offence and he admitted to doing it on purpose afterwards - this may be so but compare how quickly Tommy was dealt with compared to how long it took the authorities to deal with the grooming gangs (rapists). Something's not right.

he is a toss pot - yes, he is. If you watched his live stream I posted he says that some guy wanted a selfie with him and the guy called him a wanker. Tommy thought this was amusing.

The Islam and Muslim portrayal by TR is skewed - sorry, you're gonna have to do better than this effort. This comment comes very close to committing the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy.

If we're gonna accept that there is diversity of opinion within Islam, that there are different types of Islam and Muslims, then we're gonna have to accept that some have sex with young girls and feel that their religion condones this.

I'd guess that the majority of Muslim men don't go around having sex with underage girls but, sadly, there are many that do. Not just in Rotherham, etc. but also in other countries across the globe.

There are 11 countries that have the death penalty for gay sex. All are Muslim-majority. It would be interesting to investigate the age of consent in these countries. Their gay death sentence comes from their penal code, which in turn is based on Shari3a (شريعة). Muhammad himself had sex with nine year old Aisha. I wonder what the Qur'an, Hadith and Shari3a say about Muslim men having sex with girls, especially girls who are non-believers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit