UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• zeb
    zeb

Tommie Robinson has reported often about what he sees as the demise of British society by the imposition of 'sharia' norms.

https://www.infowars.com/update-tommy-robinson-gets-13-months-for-livestreaming-outside-courthouse/?utm_source=Nightly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9e3ceb30f6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_25_03_10&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e12661a83c-9e3ceb30f6-38680565

Yesterday he was jailed for 13 months for reporting outside a court in the UK. His was a non violent offence.. what no community service? He will be killed in prison by those he has reported against. Ask anyone who has seen the insides of the 'walls'.

Petition the UK govt for his safety and for his immediate release.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

If it may please the Crown, may I livestream outside this courthouse?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Watch and see how an ex-police officer has reacted to the news of his arrest. He's already been jailed now.

Quicker than a judicial committee's court.

https://youtu.be/syn3kFlOXqw

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

- Voltaire

This is a very worrying development Zeb, there is even a gag order on reporting the event.

In a sane world Tommy should be knighted. If anything should happen to him it would be time for all of time for the pitch forks to come out (if it is not already time).

• Simon
    Simon

Absolutely disgusting, this is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the British system of justice - ironically because he was pointing out how they completely failed to protect innocent children from Muslim rape gangs that the authorities turned a blind eye to lest they be accused of "racism" (and because leftist councils just love minorities and they can do no harm ... in theory).

This is why false accusations of racism should be challenged at every opportunity because it does real harm to the most vulnerable in society.

Watch him interviewed by Gad Saad or on The Rubin Report and you'll see he's not a monster as the left wing media try to paint him, he's a normal guy taking a stand against pure evil and a darkness that seems to be spreading and, for reasons I can't fathom, welcomed with open arms by some.

Islam is a disease far more dangerous than Ebola and it's about time the world woke up to the threat of the infection spreading.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here's an interesting vid by Sargon of Akkad on Islam in UK prisons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD-BRJdnUsM

Here's the petition to the UK gov to keep Tommy Robinson out of prison (his 'crime' does not deserve a custodial sentence).

Please think seriously about adding your name to it if you are British. Thank you.

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson?recruiter=877761993&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I suspect that very few people on this forum have ever heard of Tommy Robinson let alone what he stands for. What took place in the UK yesterday was a very dark and ominous event.

As it happened, Beacon of free speech and common sense, Tommy Robinson arrested on the charge of “breaching the peace”. This is new speak for the crime of drawing public attention to the inaction of the establishment – the government, police, media and child protection agencies in their multi decade failure to protect children from the wide spread Pakistani muslim rape gangs that have operated freely and untouchable . Tommy has been instrumental in shinning a bright light on these seemingly protected people much to the horror of the neo Marxist, globalists an political elites behind the immigration schemes that have brought us to this point. He is now a political prisoner, to be thrown in jail with a majority muslim inmate population. Not looking good for Tommy.

The government have taken the rare step of slapping a "DSMA-Notice" - a military/national security level gag order on all reporting surrounding this event!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo

• freemindfade
  • freddo
    freddo

Please don't take this as Devil's advocate but just for balance until more detail comes out.

Breach of the peace, along with contempt of court/perjury has occasionally seemed disproportionate in its sentencing to me. For example in speeding cases where a camera has photographed a number plate from behind and the perpetrator thinks he/she may not be identified easily there have been examples of (typically) a wife taking "points" that should have gone against her husband because he was driving the car. He may have - say 9 points - and if he gets another three then he will get banned.

Do this, get caught and you will go to prison. So an offence which of itself would amount to a £100 fine ends up with three months in prison.

So ... Tommy Robinson. I understand where he comes from completely ... but ... like many "crusaders" you can go too far. As I see it he had an accumulation of offences which meant the "slammer" for him. 13 months seems disproportionate but if he is a good boy he will be out after six and a half and as a "known" face he is unlikely to be killed/injured in prison.

As for the case he is protesting about - there is a very real danger that (if he "skews" the case by highlighting details or inciting a view that defendants are already guilty) there is a very real chance that the defence will cry "foul" and there will be a mistrial and they might get off scot-free.

He was jailed for contempt of court for three months last year, suspended for eighteen according to The Independent. And so a second offence can automatically trigger being sent to prison.

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/tommy-robinson

"Don't jump to conclusions too soon" has been my motto since dealing with JW-ism and it holds good for now. Watch this space.

• amicabl
    amicabl

Thank you Freddo, I still have some faith in the British justice system....just.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit