UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• freddo
    freddo

Back to LUHE

Barry's video and post says there WERE journalists outside Leeds Crown Court. There WERE journalists outside Rolf Harris's trial.

The media "ban" - which was actually a "temporary" court order, I believe - was because the Judge in the case ordered it.

As you know the Judge in a case has the power and the duty to conduct a trial fairly and he believed that Tommy Robinson's conduct was a problem as it may have impacted on the case he was trying.

At this stage I have nothing to say that he (the judge) was someone else's puppet or had some hidden agenda.

The ban has been lifted and "everyone" can view/comment.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Does the name Tommy Robinson evoke "Journalist" or "film-maker" in the average reader/listener? no, thanks to the left-leanings of the MSM. But he was acting as a journalist, filming and reporting in a public space on that day.

he believed that Tommy Robinson's conduct was a problem as it may have impacted on the case he was trying - Robinson was filming outside the court at a time when the jury were inside the court trying to reach a verdict. Robinson was careful to speak about details that were already public knowledge. We've all seen the live stream, there's no way it could have influenced the jury or impacted that trial.

The judge was wrong in this case.

He could have not bothered at all with a temporary media ban, like the judge did at Rolf Harris's trial.

Which other child abuse cases have had a temporary media ban?

Do "Journalists" - as most people would describe them - generally ally themselves to a particular cause or do they try to report neutrally without inciting a point of view? - really?!

Just go through The Guardian's journalists - Owen Jones, Polly Toynbee, Seumus Milne ...

• freddo
    freddo

LUHE -

The initial ban on reporting by judge Geoffrey Marson was to ensure a fair trial.

The ban to stop media reporting Tommy Robinson's arrest was a follow on from that to ensure the same goal. Because in so doing - the Judge felt - his live streaming comments may have prejudiced the case.

The only person who can answer why in detail is the Judge in the case. Why don't you write to him and ask? A Judge has a lot of power. You need a court order in the middle of the night to ensure that doctors can treat a child or vulnerable adult and a Judge can so order.

Imagine that at the ARC there was a raving apostate who hated child abuse and made a scene at or outside the hearings. Imagine said apostate had a history of doing it.

I would have the utmost sympathy for him/her.

BUT if Judge McClellan thought the antics might intimidate witnesses to the case and had said to the court ushers - "keep him outside at a distance - he isn't helping this enquiry" and the apostate persisted then he would likely get removed. If he had a "history" he might get arrested. If he had a suspended sentence against him he might go to prison.

• freddo
    freddo

The Guardians journalists are our friends when they highlight JW child abuse and the United Nations link to Watchtower aren't they?

They may well even have their head in the clouds and sit around at left leaning dinner parties in the London-bubble but they aren't reporting for extreme or far-left papers and I believe that in general terms they aim for accuracy in their stories.

And if you had highlighted journalists on the more "on the right of centre" Daily Mail - like John Junor or Keith Waterhouse I'd believe their desire for honesty and accuracy too.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Imagine that at the ARC there was a raving apostate who hated child abuse and made a scene at or outside the hearings. Imagine said apostate had a history of doing it.

I would have the utmost sympathy for him/her.

BUT if Judge McClellan thought the antics might intimidate witnesses to the case and had said to the court ushers - "keep him outside at a distance - he isn't helping this enquiry" and the apostate persisted then he would likely get removed. If he had a "history" he might get arrested. If he had a suspended sentence against him he might go to prison.

First, Tommy wasn't 'raving' or making a scene. He made sure he was in a public space - in fact, listening to the live stream, he checks with officers that he's ok filming where he was ... and the officers say yes.

He spoke only about facts that were already public knowledge. He wasn't intimidating anyone.

Again, which other child abuse case had a temporary media ban?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

They may well even have their head in the clouds and sit around at left leaning dinner parties in the London-bubble but they aren't reporting for extreme or far-left papers and I believe that in general terms they aim for accuracy in their stories -

Your original comment was: Do "Journalists" - as most people would describe them - generally ally themselves to a particular cause or do they try to report neutrally without inciting a point of view?

Do you stand by your implication, that journalists generally don't ally themselves to a cause but rather try to report neutrally without inciting a point of view?

I mean ... really?!

• freddo
    freddo

I have nothing more to add other than the Judge decides - not the police. He was there. We weren't.

I'd rather be having a conversation about this with you guys and gals than going on the ministry that's for sure!

Okay. I'm out on this one unless other stuff comes to light in the near future. Have a lovely day everyone.

• blownaway
    blownaway

England, France and Germany are committing suicide by Muslim. And they wonder why we voted for Trump

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Humbled - from page 10

Sexual assault occurs in all cultures, but only in Islam does it have divine sanction.

Although I’ve heard this said frequently I have never seen it in writing from the Koran. Muslim women are not saying there are sacred texts to support their rape.

OK, Islam is a bit like Dubbism in that everybody outside is the enemy, but much worse. The quran dedicates a lot of text to dealing with unbelievers / infidels / dar al harb etc. Here is just one verse of hate - Mohammad said that “I have been commanded by god to make war against the unbelivers until there is nobody but those who say there is no god but allah and mohammad is his messenger” Sahih Muslim (1:33). You though shunning was bad!

It teaches that infidel women can be taken as sex slaves, bought and sold like cattle. These are referred to in the quran as “captives of your right hand” It should be noted that during its heyday, Islamic armies conducted slave raid on European coastal communities extensively, even as far as Ireland and Iceland. Young blonde girls were highly sought after for the harems. Do you remember as a kid having a coloring book with a picture of a big slob laying back on his lounge smoking a water pipe while being fanned but several half-dressed young women?? These were the kidnapped Christian girls

Supporting texts for sexual use of these unbelievers:

Qur’an 4:24—Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess . . .

Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex; except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee . . .

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed.

Treatment of women under islam:

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'" Muhammad's own wife complained of the abuse that the women of her religion suffered relative to other women.

Sahih Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.

Good luck getting a discussion about this happening in parliament, it will never happen while there is a tsunami of Saudi money available to be scooped up by politicians, academics, uni professors mainstream media people, lefties and other traitors. who are willing to sell out their culture for the religion of peace (pieces).

Some cancers are best treated with radiation, islam is one such cancer.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Mohammad is the excellent example of conduct, perfect in every way. Praise be to Allah to give us his magnificent example. Anything he did, we should imitate. Anything he rebuked, we should likewise rebuke. This is settled doctrine, and all Muslim schools of thought, although having some differences, agree on this point without exception.

The above is the position of Islam. Period. Whether a Muslim agrees or not is irrelevant. The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit