UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Is the 90% number thrown about speaking to all child abuse, sex abuse or the grooming gangs who take horrible advantage of vulnerable at risk girls?

• humbled
    humbled

JaniceA—About 23,000 cases were recorded by police in England and Wales, in 2012/13.[4] Around 21,493 sexual offences on children were recognized in 2011/12. The statistics do not include the children aged 16 and 17.[5] Some 90% of the sexually abused children were abused by people who they knew, and about 1 of the 3 abused children did not tell anyone else about it.[2]

The true number of offences remains doubtful, generally assumed to be larger, due to expected unreported cases of child abuse.[6]

A 2013 study undertaken by the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP) found 75 per cent of offenders in grooming-gang cases were from Asian backgrounds. Other researchers have said that the study's sample size was too small and more research needed to be conducted.[7]A 2017 report by Quilliam International, created by British-Pakistani authors, found that 84 per cent of people convicted of specific grooming-gang crimes in the UK since 2005 were South Asian, with most of the men convicted being of Pakistani origin.[8][9] John Pitts, the Vauxhall Professor of Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Luton, cautioned that the links made between Pakistani Muslim culture and child sexual exploitation may have been "too simplistic", writing: "...[I]f the cultural determinants of street grooming are as powerful as [Quilliam] believe, we have to ask why only a tiny fraction of the 2.5 million or so South Asian men in Britain, most of whom have been exposed to similar cultural beliefs, do not perpetrate these crimes."[10]

However, approximately 90 per cent of those convicted of child abuse and that have been placed on the sex offenders register in England and Wales are white males. [11][12][13]

Statistics pasted from Wikipedia . I bold faced the last sentence.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Humbled / Janice -

However, approximately 90 per cent of those convicted of child abuse and that have been placed on the sex offenders register in England and Wales are white males. [11][12][13]

No surprises there, and this is because the "Asians" - code speak for muslims have largely operated with impunity because every copper, every community service worker, politician and teacher etc. knows damn well that if you speak out, you will be shouted down as a racist and you will loose your cushy job.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Humbled - People need support to walk away from a high control religion. You of all people should know that. You created this board for JWs who were simply thinking, or thinking about leaving- or folks who had left but had no one who understood.

I read somewhere, can't find it just now, but a survey of muslims found that ~15% wanted out but were afraid of the consequences.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

However, approximately 90 per cent of those convicted of child abuse and that have been placed on the sex offenders register in England and Wales are white males - this isn't surprising because approximately 90% of the UK population is white.

Just as a reminder, we have the following situation repeated time and again throughout England:

Paedophiles who are members of a category that makes up 3% of the UK population commit 90% of child abuse cases, typically targeting white girls.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Geert Wilders to Spearhead Tommy Robinson Protest In London

.... "Tommy Robinson is a working-class man, who can no longer stand how the original population of England is oppressed by Islam," Wilders wrote. "The latter enjoys the protection from the multiculturalist politically-correct Islamophile ruling class. Tommy Robinson wants to break the taboos this class imposes on society, and he was punished for it."....

..."I stand here in solidarity with Tommy Robinson," Wilders said. "We will no longer be silent. Our future is at stake, and we will protect it. Free Tommy Robinson."

https://europe.infowars.com/geert-wilders-to-spearhead-tommy-robinson-protest-in-london/

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Zeb said - But I must comment on the PC business. When was any law passed that required the leukemic toxin of pc to be part of our social fabric?

There was no law passed Zeb, we were injected with it while we were sleeping. The self righteous chuckle heads behind this scam were the likes of Max Horkheimer, Theodor W. Adorno, Herbert Marcuse etc.

Should you really care to get an understanding of how this came about, I recommend this short documentary titled The architects of western decline, it's a real eye opener that will join lots of dots. It will take less time than it would take to do the weekly WT preview and unlike doing the WT you will come away with an expanded understanding of the world, the cogs of reality and the traitors that walk among us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEex0XihErc

• humbled
    humbled

I was able to read the latest posts before work early this morning so l got to think about them all day.

Luhe- I have read the statistics on that 90% so many times and I am feeling silly about it. It says the crimes against children reported have been perpetrated by white men in 90% of the cases. It is possible I am at puding head. It is possible that as Bandicoot says, the numbers are not to be believed because the authorities simply don’t report assurately.

And l admit that every time there is s new thread about the tardy discovery of more abuse by white JW men l understand why Janice doesn’t take here eye off the long history of girls being sexually used and ignored.

If ever I thought the concern over the growing threat of violent extremism wad overblown l see it now as a threat. Though over time I believe we will see the pressure is a feature of a global population that has boiled over its social organization. Bandicoot supplied a video that outlines political, intellectual development that misguided western society and it might have affected some.

But the raw numbers of raw humans are being impacted by massive global forces that are not looking at the working people anywhere in my view. Hundreds died today off the coast of Tunisia trying to get to Europe. They are hungry and frightened enough to risk death to find better lives. poor people.

At the same timel don’t feel there is any doubt that there is a growing problem of violent Islamic extremism and the loss of hard won progressive legal and social structures in the European democracies where Muslims now live. The non-Muslim are afraid and often hate them. The immediate problem is avoiding a war .

The violence could come eventually. Geert Wilders and Tommy Robinsons press their rhetoric as though they are the only truth bearers. They are not. Better minds and better hearts are working and speaking. But for many the shouts of angrier voices hold their attention.

How to stop the country within a country from overwhelming the progressive values of Britain’s? I will post a link that provides the only data that l find credible about Muslim views and the scope of the problem. And there is also a plausible strategy for dealing with the troubling conclusion of the investigation titled: What British Muslims Really Think

https://youtu.be/xQcSvBsU-FM

Without accurate information no one has any basis on which to act.

I will continue to watch this thread as the conversations have been good and tough. The struggles to assess facts,issues, disagree and find the areas of common ground and common concern are important.

Even though the Tommy Robinson matter and the Islam troubles abroad are not yet acute in the US the problems of unresponsive government is similar. But ways for citizen to participate and be included in social development ( not mob action)l is broken.

One thing that wasmentioned far back is the prison systems both in the UK snd here. They are hothouses for hot heads.

We’ll see if Tommy gets out. But others need to take over if he does.

• barry
    barry

I'm a little perplexed by this 90% of cases are of white males . A case in Rotherham England Pakistani muslims were responsible for 1500 white girls raped and if this figure is true 13500 should be the figure for rapes by white men in Rotherham.

• humbled
    humbled

Barry, aren’t they counting rapes in the entire U.K. in that article above ?

No doubt in cities where the rape gangs were primarily made up of Pakistani men show a higher percentage. ( wow, this is crazy to talk about rapes like this. Isn’t it?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit