UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• resolute Bandicoot
  • cofty
  • JaniceA
    JaniceA

I am wondering what is keeping the silence regarding all the small children and young women who have been abused by men of every race in the last decades? Churches, religions like the WT, teachers/school districts, cops, politicians have been covering up and silencing those who speak up and those who are bullied into silence.

The me too movement reminds us that those with even the smallest degree of authority of seniority or physical strength can and will use it to the disadvantage of others when they have a chance. The church finally taking steps. . .what are their race and religion? How did they exercise their faith or perverted culture in their abuse? What religions are they defying while they abuse the vulnerable? There has long been a subculture existing in every large city filled with men and women who take advantage of vulnerable teenagers. Grooming gangs in the UK are the same kind of perverts that exist in every city and culture-,those who have access to vulnerable young girls. And if you think they represent any religion and that all Muslims are similarly evil, then perhaps all us ex JWs should turn ourselves in for our complicity. The prosecutors are going after historic crimes these days.

• cofty
    cofty
    if you think they represent any religion

They do. There is a significant problem in England of Muslim gangs from Pakistan and Bangladesh preying on white teenage girls - mostly those in care.

NOBODY is saying that ONLY Muslims abuse children

and that all Muslims are similarly evil, then ...

Absolutely NOBODY is saying that all Muslims are complicit in child abuse.

I'm glad to have been able to clear that up for you.

• humbled
    humbled

Thanks to phizzy for that complete legal treatment of what has gone on with this confusion on Tommy Robinson arrest this last go around.

and thank you passwordprotected for the various references. I took a chunk of work time to read an essay by that fellow you mentioned, Trevor Philips. Race and Faith: the Deafening Silence http://www.civitas.org.uk/content/files/Race-and-Faith.pdf

Of the things I have read written either here in the US or abroad what he wrote is the most complete breakdown of how we arrived in the thick of cultural/religious immigration problems from misguided simplistic liberal views. He makes the best proposals to create better models going forward.

l can’t imagine you were talking to me, passwordprotected, about supporting lslam. I posted that video with the damning account of the Pakistani (Muslim)rapists caught with the child. I am for law not lynching. There are brave Muslim women who fight for western values for Islam. I can’t ignore them.

JaniceA—Yes there is a long line of child abuse in religions’ history. It was good to hear it said:

Absolutely NOBODY is saying that all Muslims are complicit in child abuse.—cofty
  • JaniceA
    JaniceA

I am horrified by the crimes perpetrated against young women in the UK. Their age prevents me from characterizing the crimes as pedophilia, but harming vulnerable people is not ever right. Crime is crime. Sexual abuse is among the worst of crimes.

I think there is a part of this often glossed over. These young women came from care homes, broken families, the street. They often had a "reputation" or history of trouble. They were truly the most vulnerable and their plight was ignored by all those in the established justice system for the same reason they were exploited and were able to be . They had no value in the community and they had no one sticking up for them.

• A third of people believe women who flirt are partially responsible for being raped (Amnesty, 2005)

So, where do fact, fear, sexism, bias and tribalism(by any tribe) intersect? Right here, apparently.

• barry
    barry

I would like to highlight the problem of Islam in all this. Sure grooming underage girls happens in the wider society is not disputed but there is a problem with Islam.

I'm not an expert but from what I know muslims divide the world into the house of Islam and the house of war the house of war in Islam is called Dar al Harb. Those countries not governed by sharia and a kalif would be Da al Harb. The implication of this is the Koran says a muslim man can have 4 wives and any number of slave girls as well as what his right hand possess which is war booty. Ive seen fanatical muslims demonstrating in London on video claiming they want to go to war with Denmark because of a cartoon and take Danish married women as war booty.

This is the problem we all face with non assimilation, supremacist religion and barbarism with this vile cult.

• Simon
    Simon

Breaking News: Adherents of a religion which for centuries has promoted human-rights abuses as not only acceptable but an obligation and was founded by a pedophile turn out to abuse children in large numbers and treat women like shit.

Who could ever have predicted such a thing ...

Islam must be defeated as it is completely incompatible with a civilized society.

• humbled
    humbled

Muslims are in Britain . Thousands . Read Trevor Philips essay Race and Faith: the Deafening Silence , Simon. I am interested in what you think.

The problem of radical Islam and plain old ignorant Islam is not on the doorstep-It is in the living room of western countries.

This fellow is discussing thing that l believe would have applications in the U.S. I posted the link to a daughter for her to chew through it. It’s pragmatic.

• Simon
    Simon
    Muslims are in Britain. Thousands.

I think you mean millions? And they don't assimilate anywhere they go - they create enclaves and then expand them, infiltrate and take over institutions such as schools and local government until their creeping sharia is imposed.

Fast forward a few decades and women have to walk round in black sacks and anyone voicing dissent is executed while the gays make a thudding sound as they hit the pavement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit