Gettin' Personal here.......

by Frannie Banannie 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

I seemed to have ESP regarding one person in particular, even though I was fully in the Borg. A week before he was df'd, I had a dream where I was sitting in the lounge room with his family (all there except him). The whole family was sitting around in shock as if something really bad had happened. What had happened wasn't mentioned in the dream, but it was as if it was like a death or a really bad accident. A couple of days later I found out he was going to be df'd (which is like a death in a way). Before this dream, I had no idea that anything out of the ordinary was going to happen to him.

Second occasion was when I was away for the weekend with some other JW sisters. This person's name came up, and as soon as it was mentioned, I got this "feeling" that something bad had happened to him. I didn't say anything to the others but I had a very strong urge to call his home to make sure he was ok. I didn't call but I was worried the whole time. When I returned home, I found out that he had had an accident and broke his leg. It happened on the same day that I got the bad feeling.

Coincidence? Maybe, but the feelings that something bad had happened, and the emotions of the dream were very intense, something I don't normally have with other people or events.

I have experienced more but this is all I want to mention for now.

• Prudence
    Prudence

Edited

Not for lurkering eyes.

Prudence

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Prisca, I don't see how anyone could label your obviously prophetic dream and premonition as coincidences, since the events concerning this person actually occurred....very unique gifts, cher....have you ever had the opportunity to speak up and warn someone when something of this type has occurred to you?

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That's amazing, Pru....but to me, it's entirely credible.....I had a handful of suicidal attempts after exiting the borg....and each time, HE let me know that HE would NOT allow it.....for whatever reason HE wants me here and I had to accept that finally.....Has your uncle ever had any further occurrences or contacts with Jesus?

Frannie B

• gumby
    gumby
    Now, see, I've had all sorts of experiences including pretty much all of the biblical ones,

Little Toe

Do you mean seen visions, heard God speak to you or others, seen God or Jesus perform extraordinary things through others? Can you relate it?

It seems to me from reading some of these spiritual experiences some have experienced such as Brummie that Jesus and his pa are partial. Why is he so selective in whom he chooses when others such as myself have pleaded on their knees, crying their eyes out....praying all the time and doing their best to understand him and his word.......and nothing! No voices, no visions, no appearences, no answers, no nothing. Only empty answers and no action. I would say 7 years of trying that and no answers twells me he doesn't give a shit about me so I guess I have no use for him either. Knock and it will be opened my ass. ( sorry guys.......this subject always brings out the worst in me)

Gumby

• Prisca
    Prisca

When I was a JW I was afraid of talking about such things lest I be labelled demonised or whatever. I told the guy's about the dream I had a week after but it was dismissed as a coincidence, although I felt it was something more.

Since I left the Borg, I haven't had any more strong premonitions although I have had an experince sensing a "presence" but I don't wish to go into that just now.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Prisca, I totally understand the fear of judgment attached to speaking up about these things.....that criticism and labeling only comes from people who don't understand them or are jealous, not having experienced these things for themselves.....or from people who are wearing borg blinders.....

When I exited the borg in 1992 and began my smear campaign against the Governing Potty, sending copies of the evidence of their false teachings to many of the worldwide branch offices of the WT-BATS, there were times when I was so overworked and weary from composing these missiles for hours on end, barely stopping to eat, that a spirit creature would come when I was at my lowest physical strength and "coccoon" me, giving me its strength to continue on, as if there were a deadline for each mailing, and I was able to go on while using the strength of the spirit creature to continue writing and mailing the copies.....this is only one example of my experiences of their presence....

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

P.S. If anyone here is reluctant to publicize their experiences on this forum, please feel free to PM me....as some are doing...

Frannie B

• Prudence
    Prudence

Frannie,

No, not after that, I think he got the message if you know what I mean and it sounds like you do.I would love to talk to him about it, but he passed away of natural causes years ago. I was still in the collective. It was so nice to be able to talk about my uncle again and have someone understand. I was told by my family that it was Jesus, and now after talking to you it does sounds like it was Him. This gives me something to think about again that's for sure. Thanks for the post.

Much Love, Prudence

• c5
    c5

In 2001, right before my flight home from a trip to Las Vegas, I had an unmistakable feeling that I KNEW something was going to happen on our flight. Sure enough, our plane ended up making and emergency landing in Denver. The way it happened was so wierd too, the pilots never told us what was going on till our decent. This may not seem like a big deal, but I knew for certain something out of the ordinary was going to happen on that flight. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck the whole time and ended up hyperventalating and just about lost it.

I also get the same feelings that a previous poster said of when you go into antique stores, the feeling that you can sense the past. It is more than just the smells and feel of the place, it goes a lot deeper. I seldom tell people about this because most think you are crazy or trying to get attention somehow.

There used to be this old museum in a small town I grew up in. We would visit it once in a while. I found it facinating and educational but also got the creeps from it. It featured old artifacts indigenous to the area, a lot of old settler, pioneer, and indian things. I swear to you that when I would go to the sections that had the mannequins and artifacts set up, I felt that they were alive. I could feel the presence of people in the past.....as if they were still living there right now. Then I would go to other areas of the museum and the feeling would dissappear. Of course, when I would tell my Witness friends and aquaintences about it, they would say that I was just getting carried away with my imagination. I knew deep down it was real, so I just stopped sharing it.

Cari

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit