Gettin' Personal here.......

by Frannie Banannie 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Czar, your post is truly interesting.....I think that God communicates with each one he chooses to communicate with according to their individual persona, in speech they readily understand.....that way he wouldn't hafta explain everything he said, because the words he chooses convey a connection to what he wishes the individual to relate his words to.....

The dream you wrote about does seem metaphorical....to me, the glowing red stream where the people are chained reminded me of the sparkling red wine that is spoken of in the bible.....I think it represents the scriptures that drug people with a mindset of "specialness" of purity, self-righteousness and a superiority complex....they're like a drug, enticing and mortally damaging....and people that are chained/addicted to those writings *are* drowning in them.....like addicts/alcoholics that refuse the cure because they love the "high" so much....and the cemetery above the stream is full of those who are not addicted to the scriptures but rather are using them to ensnare others in servitude to them, for their own personal gain, whether it be for power or greed....like drug dealers....they are, of course, the white-washed graves....and one seems to have fallen or lost its power somehow.....the bridge which you seem to be floating across is a strong support for you helping you to have an overview of the situation and insight into it....and helping you to travel beyond it....to move on....at least that's the way it appears to me....probably means something different to you, Czar, since you woke up screaming.....

I'm glad you're writing your borg bio, Czar....even tho lengthy, it'll be great for the personal purge and I'm thinking interesting reading too.....

Yes, I think it's God, too, Czar....and it is personal.

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Big Tex, don't be so nervous Mervous.....you're in similar company here....and no one has any backup or concrete evidence of what each has experienced....as they ARE personal experiences.....I've only had two witnesses to two different spiritual occurrences that happened to me......and witnesses to such a personal event are extremely rare.....you might find the frightening aspects of those occurrences might be diminished by sharing the details of what occurred and comparing notes with others here....

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

High 5's, Borgfree.....on top of that, if God actually communicated with a crowd or group of people in todays world, could you imagine the rioting and stampedes that would occur?

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Pru, like I mentioned in another post, I think our talents for spiritual things are given to each one according to their needs and persona....My own mother had a gift like yours.....in her case, it kept my older sister from going on an outing with a church group where the bus was in an accident and all were killed.....Don't feel like your ability is inconsequential just because you weren't able to do something with it when your Dad actually died.....because there will come a time when you CAN act on your strong feelings and either help or save someone's life.....

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OHHHHH, yeahhhh, Dimples.....I can guarantee you the elders would have been beating down your door if you had spoken to anyone in the borg about it...and I'm far from an authority on the subject.....but, yes, cher....it appears that an angel....or a protecting spirit came to cheer you up......

Do you remember why you were so sad that day, Dimples? It could be that your path of depression could have caused a further tragedy in your and/or your family's lives that day and someone was sent to cheer you up so your steps wouldn't travel in the same direction you had been heading.....

Frannie B

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yep I did:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/53275/1.ashx

I'd stake my life on it and have never been so sure of anything in my life.

Brummie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I read your hyperlinked post, Brummie.....I completely understand, having met him myself....you're not a nut.....knowing him or having a personal relationship with him is just as sure and natural-feeling to each one who can claim it as knowing who you are when you awaken in the morning....I'd be interested in hearing the details sometime when you're willing to share them, because I think it's very reassuring to each one who has these experiences to be able to share them and compare notes with others who also have these experiences.....and it may serve to increase our knowledge of what's happening in the spiritual arena where humans are concerned..

Frannie B

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just because someone has a "spiritual" experience isn't necessarily a message from the God of the Bible. I think atheists are just as capable of having experiences with ESP, dreams etc but that would probably make them become agnostic, because it would be some kind of personal proof that there is a spirit world that we don't know alot about.

I've had personal experiences with ESP and sensing "presences" that make me believe that there is a spirit world out there. It's not necessarily linked to what we perceive as "God" but just as there is a physical world, there is also a spiritual world.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Prisca, some of my own beliefs are muddled from being borganized so long, I admit....and I'm becoming more sure as time goes on that God has very little to do with what was written in the bible anymore....if God ever did have anything to do with it....and when I use the term God or Jesus, it's because they are the only names taught to many to refer to a very extraordinary spirit creature....and it's what a lot of people use and understand....

I too, Prisca, have had ESP occurrences and sightings and an awareness of the presence of spirit creatures on quite a few occasions....I'd be interested in hearing about yours and comparing notes, so-to-speak...if you're willing...

Frannie B

• onacruse
    onacruse

No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit