Gettin' Personal here.......

by Frannie Banannie 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

>>>The only ones who can relate or give an experience to your questions are all >>>dead unfortunately. All these ones lived at the time of jesus and before.....(posted by Gumby)

Gumby, it's pretty clear here that you in fact DID imply that no one today has or has had any of these experiences, since you say that everyone who could relate such an experience is dead..... FB

>>> Everyone on this board can tell you that regardless of how many times you >>>beg, plead, and ask, for god to give you some kind of proof he exists in the >>>manners in which you described.....are futile. ( accept for A Guest) (posted by Gumby)

Here, Gumby, you presume to speak for everyone on this board,kumquat..... FB

>>>I get what you described having sex. Breathtaking experiences are not what you asked for. You asked for voices, >>>visions, etc. (posted by Gumby)

>>To be more specific, have you ever SEEN any angels or spirit creatures, been MADE >>AWARE OF their presence in any way, INTERRACTED WITH or communicated with >>them, or had dream/visions...etc? (posted by Frannie B)

As you can plainly see, in no way, Gumby, did I exclude the matter of any spiritual experiences being breathtaking or awesome, and had no intent to denote a sexual experience in any way, ya lil horny toad, so get yer head out of yer pants, cher....nor did I limit the type of spiritual experiences to merely voices, visions, etc.....FB

>>>BTW....if seeing a ghost is a sign from god that the dead are not really >>>dead....then why does it always scare the shit out of people? Is that how god >>>works? (posted by Gumby)

I've never seen a "ghost" per se, Gumby....but I *have* seen spirit creatures....and they haven't scared the shit out of me, either.....and no....I don't think the real God "works" that way....

Frannie B

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

the fear reaction most people have toward spirits is usually learned behavior from religious prejudice. Did anyone in the biblestories ever run away in fear when they met an angel? I don't think so. Talking snakes, talking donkeys, even Satan himself--don't remember anyone running away screaming...

I don't know anyone who has unlearned this religious prejudice who is still afraid of spirits. remember the movie Sixth Sense? It was all just a miscommunication thing.

After they got to know Caspar--they were all cool....

Ravyn

• logansrun
    logansrun

The only spirits that have visited me come in liter bottles.

Bradley

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Excellent, Ravyn! I can't wait to hear everyone's experiences....I had a deja vu experience when I was less than 5 yrs. old....from an apartment my Mom brought us to when I was sleeping, so I didn't know where I was when I woke up, but I had dreamed during the night of being a young woman in the same city, living in that apartment, and I could show my Mom where everything was in the apartment....I told her I was the young woman and had lived there before....she brushed it off as unimportant, just a dream....and I've had many spiritual experiences, communications...and visions, too....but because some of them occurred during my borganized days, I've entertained doubts about some of them.....

Ravyn, I think each of us who are "connected" to the spiritual world have our own special gifts or talents where our abilities to connect are concerned....because it's so very personal an experience and so is individualized, dontcha think?

Frannie B

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Frannie my hubby and I both have they are somewhere buried in the archives LOL I will type it out soon

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Breal, you appear to have very unique, individualized gifts for peering into spiritual realms....welcome to the weird gang.. Your experiences are very interesting...have you ever thought of exploring the limits of your "gifts"? I think we each (those of us favored with spiritual abilities) have personalized talents given us according to our personas....I'd love to hear some more of your experiences....and there're some good ones coming from others' posts under this topic...so stay "tuned"...

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

HIGH 5's, Ravyn! My thoughts on that exactly....fear of spirit creatures is due to twisted doctrinal teachings.....although....Jacob was even alleged to have struggled with an angel, wasn't he....(rhetorical)

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

YEEHAAAA, Sheila! Lookin' fwd to seein' 'em, cher!

Frannie B

• rocketman
    rocketman

Frannie, i like your cheery avatar....nothing like a little sunshine.

Thanks for the clarification. However, I still must naswer in the negative. I've never felt or seen or ehard anything that would lead me to conclude that I had any type of experience that might match your description. I speak only for myself, perhaps others have.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL!@Logansrun!

Thanks, Rocketman! I was tickled to find that avatar...just stay "tuned" for the posts on this subject....seems like it's gonna get pretty interesting, cher!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit