Gettin' Personal here.......

by Frannie Banannie 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks to Little Toe's piquing my interest on this subject, I hafta ask it.....

Has anyone here had any personal spiritual experiences and is anyone here brave enough to describe/relate any personal spiritual experiences they've had, whether pre-Borg, during being Borganized or Post-Borg?

To be more specific, have you ever seen any angels or spirit creatures, been made aware of their presence in any way, interacted with or communicated with them, or had dream/visions...etc?

Frannie B

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hi Frannie,

I'm guessing that what you mean by personal spiritual experiences is something like coming to accept Christ, or displaying a gift of the Spirit such as speaking in tongues, or something like that. Unfortunately, I haven't had any like that.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Not necessarily, Rocketman....I'm speaking of anything....such as, .... seeing angels, spirit creatures, being made aware of their presence in any way, interacting or communicating with them, visions, etc.....sorry I didn't make that clear, RM..

Frannie B

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Frannie,

The only ones who can relate or give an experience to your questions are all dead unfortunately. All these ones lived at the time of jesus and before...........which should cause a person to ask why this is so. Why did god quit giving visions, talking audibly, having angels appear to men, and such? Why?

According to the bible he now speaks through his son.........but I havent heard or seen the man myself nor has anyone else on this site accept for " A Guest "

Bible bellievers will tell you god speaks through his word the bible and through his spirit to people who search for him. Everyone on this board can tell you that regardless of how many times you beg, plead, and ask, for god to give you some kind of proof he exists in the manners in which you described.....are futile. ( accept for A Guest)

Gumby

• KGB
    KGB

Gumby,

Hey man how was the vacation. ? and I have never read a post that A guest said thay had seen or talked to a spiritual form....Can you post that thread where they said that ?

Now I have seen ghost in the past have not been able to communicate with them Frannie but have tried. I just had a big thread on that subject and I would post that link here but I have yet to figure out how it is done...maybe someone else can do it for her...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Gumby, sorry, guy.....I don't believe you can presume to speak for everyone....I myself have had some breathtaking experiences and I just know there are others who've had them, too....and I'm trying to get a line on that and perhaps do some comparative note taking.....

I DO respect that as your opinion, Gumby, but we'll hafta agree to disagree on it for now....

Frannie B

• gumby
    gumby

and I have never read a post that A guest said thay had seen or talked to a spiritual form

Hey bud.....vacation was great! As for your reply above.......read ANY of her posts. She has had DIRECT conversations with god himself.

Frannie,

I myself have had some breathtaking experiences and I just know there are others who've had them, too

I get what you described having sex. Breathtaking experiences are not what you asked for. You asked for voices, visions, etc. I do not speak for others as they speak for themselves but I have been on this board long enough to read others stories and so far NOBODY has seen or heard what you have described that I have personally read about. Perhaps this thread will reveal some........we'll see.

BTW....if seeing a ghost is a sign from god that the dead are not really dead....then why does it always scare the shit out of people? Is that how god works?

Gumby

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

yes, yes, and yes frannie b. but i am out of here right now as this is sat with lots of plans. i'll have to come back after the weekend to relate a few of my experiences.

till then....

• breal
    breal

No conversations and sightings with angels etc. However I am very aware of a "spirit" world or the aura that is left behind by those that have departed. I cannot go into antique stores as the emotions are too overwhelming. Also when we were house hunting there were houses I could not enter as I was sure that someone had died a horrible death in that house or on that land. The house we finally bought brought me a sense of being watched in one area so I avoided going through a certain doorway...discovered from the previous residents son that his grandfather had a heartattack and died in that portion of the yard when they were clearing the land to build the house. I don't find it upsetting or bad... it is simply intense.

I also have a strange sense of deja-vu...so I kept track of weird dreams/thoughts and after a few years I realized I was able to see situations that would occur to me (not usually very important ones) in the future.

However some people think I am weird in a sense that I do not "believe" or give much thought to demons or evil forces....however I do believe in angels/guardians.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hey Frannie!

I was in chat last night with Little Witch and Red Witch and some of the similarities of our experiences were down right eerie. I had many 'spirit' encounters even before I was old enough to know what they were...things my parents called imaginary friends, or demons etc. I have had alot of synchronicities and other such, deja-vu and only what could be termed lucid dreaming or astral travel.

I had a series of dreams that were over the course of about ten years of another me in another life in another time. I progressively dreamed this life. It took about ten years but I dreamed up to my death, and it really scared me because it was a year older than I was. I physically traveled 2000 miles to place I had never been before and I actually found my own grave! I found records of this woman who I dreamed had been me. There was no way I ever heard of her before--she was a nobody. But not only did I know everything about her life, I have also met people in this life who I felt I knew before from that one. But most on this board dismiss this for mental illness or self-induced hypnosis --so I don't go into alot of detail.

To me these things are undeniable. My husband has had many experiences of this nature too. I could not be paired up with anyone who was not spiritual and mystick like myself.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit