2.16.2017 NJ Star-Ledger Ad: "Were you sexually abused by the Jehovahs Witnesses?"

by breakfast of champions 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My wife found this 1/4 page ad on page 2 of yesterday's NJ Star-Ledger, probably the biggest newspaper in NJ. Pretty telling.

• burnedout
    burnedout

The lawyers are smelling the blood in the water... the feeding frenzy is about to begin.

Good.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Breakfast of champion, THANK YOU for posting this. It backs up the thread I just started a few minutes ago, myself. My Father, who IS a JW, actually saw a commercial on TV, during the Serena Williams tennis match lastnight, AND today during the Kardashians show, on the "E" entertainment channel.

I just posted a whole thread about it. My Father is in the NYC area, and it was aired on his cable TV network. I am thinking now, that this might be regional thing, and maybe it wasn't a national commercial he saw, since the add your wife saw, was in the NJ paper. BTW, I live in NJ, and I can verify that the Star Ledger, is indeed a HUGE paper in NJ.

The TV commercial my Father saw, was a Law firm, specifically asking if you were ever SEXUALLY ABUSED by the Jehovahs Witnesses, to please call their law firm, for possible financial compensation. I have seen these types of commercials for years, but usually they are about medical malpractice, or if you suffered a medical condition from taking a certain medicine, to call "Our law firm", but NEVER about sexual abuse, and JW's.

This is HUGE my friend. This is an add in a newspaper in the NYC area, AND a commercial on TV, specifically about JW's, and sexual abuse. WOW

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    I am thinking now, that this might be regional thing, and maybe it wasn't a national commercial he saw, since the add your wife saw, was in the NJ paper. -- DUNEDAIN

That's what it looks like! I should check out "E!"

This is crazy huge.

The lawyers are smelling the blood in the water... the feeding frenzy is about to begin. -- BURNEDOUT

I said this exact thing to my wife when she called me with this.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BURN CULT, BURN!!!! 😈

DD

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Anyone who lives in the Tri State area knows that this is an ad for the law firm of Weitz and Luxembourg.

Well known for chasing asbestos and other personal injury cases. I'd hate to be living in Warwick right now.

Even if you've ever heard of JW's they'll file a lawsuit in your behalf and let the chips fall where they may.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

The domino's have been falling for years, but now it is occurring at a rapid pace. This CULT is collapsing right before our very eyes. The sands in the hourglass have been falling for years, but we are NOW seeing the sand at the bottom, nearly all of it falling away, and faster than ever.

The BORG is SCARED, and they should be. They are getting it from EVERY direction. The lawsuits, the internet, the youth leaving, NO growth, the lay offs, the stopping of construction, the closing of branches, the scandals, the multi generation BULLSH@T, the watered down doctrine, the scare tactics with DFing, the list keeps growing, and the BORG keeps collapsing.

THIS IS HUGE!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    I'd hate to be living in Warwick right now. -- CTRWTF

Yes, and this is "in their own back yard" so to speak.

For anyone who has lived in Bethel's physical reach (a "Bethel" congregation in the NYC metro area), when lawsuits happen in California, they may as well be happening in Timbuktu. No one really takes it seriously around here.

The saying goes something like "The further away from Bethel, the further away from Bethel."

This hits REALLY close to home.

Check out DUNEDAIN's post about the TV commercial too:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5666298841268224/tv-commercial-seen-united-states-from-law-firm-asking-if-you-were-ever-sexually-abused-jehovahs-witnesses-please-call

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I just realized something about the picture in the above add. It looks to be a "brother" holding his bible, while going door to door, and speaking to someone who has answered the door.

What is one of the biggest things JW's are known for? Going door to door preaching. If things like this newspaper add, and the TV commercials, start scaring the public into thinking a pedophile, or sex abusing predator, may very well be knocking on your, I bet it will cause quite a few heads to turn.

This add seems to not only be an attempt to get financial justice for those abused by the ORG, but also as a warning sign, against the "sexual predator in the suit, holding the bible, that's coming to your door, calling himself a Jehovahs Witness".

The picture speaks a thousand words.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"PERSECUTION HAS STARTED!" LOL

You're right...this is HUGE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit