2.16.2017 NJ Star-Ledger Ad: "Were you sexually abused by the Jehovahs Witnesses?"

by breakfast of champions 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• schnell
    schnell

If they are facing persecution, then another prediction is jeopardized as potentially false, since they are supposed to survive until after all religion is shut down.

And what a thing to be persecuted for.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BREAKFASTOFCHAMPIONS:

Thanks for showing this article. I saw the commercial on TV last night.

I am glad this is happening and the timing is ideal (especially since the expose with Leah Remini and her ex-religion on TV)....

Any JWs with doubts cannot ignore any of this bad news about their religion. They can't chalk this up to false stories and apostates....

The JWs cannot be exposed enough.

TOESUP & SCHNELL:

This wouldn't count as persecution for JWs though. Persecution is when you are blameless!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Extremely interesting development. Looks like BIG GUNS are sniffing around the WT closet. Check out the about us page

http://www.childsexabuse.org/about-us/

Also interesting the only tab on that site is about JWs

http://www.childsexabuse.org/perpetrators/jehovahs-witness/

Does anyone know exactly which memo they are referring to about not contacting the police/resulting in punishment? Would be around 91-92 if that 25 year time frame noted is accurate.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

BOC

Would you mind taking a good photo of the whole page where the add appeared. It could be used to prove its source undoubtedly to non-US ones.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Wow, just WOW. It is now out there for all to see. Sounds like they're looking to file a class action suit. Less compensation for the victims this way, but publicly singling out the org for sex abuse? Priceless.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

It's about time let's hope this crime will finally get the full attention and exposure it needs. These WTS leaders are wishing the Internet was never invented. As the saying goes, “the genie is out of the bottle” for the WT.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I'm wondering what prompted these ads? Yes we know the cult is guilty but I don't believe there has been a case where the cult lost and was hit with enough damages to warrant the sharks to get in the water. Wonder what we know they don't? Wonder if there has been a lot of out of court settlements that are large in payouts or what's going on?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I was thinking the same thing Crazyguy...

Total speculation but I wonder if attorneys who work with Irwin Zalkin have info on the "pedo list". If that thing comes out then we are going to see thousands of accused names splashed across the internet. That could prompt many to finally come forward.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Great news for individuals. I would like to see a class action suit and get everyone on board.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If only we were seeing such ads here in the UK.

Wonder how the bOrg will deal with this one, because isnt the "persecution" supposed to be because religion is being banned and they're the only ones still preaching?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit