It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

How the hell does a grown-ass man let himself be seen in public, much less photographed or filmed, wearing a stupid yellow cap and orange life vest stuck under his massive set of chins, with his big wigged out hair and puffy face poking out? I would physically fight anyone who tried to keep a picture of me like that.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I would physically fight anyone who tried to keep a picture of me like that.

How about like this

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    How the hell does a grown-ass man let himself be seen in public, much less photographed or filmed, wearing a stupid yellow cap and orange life vest stuck under his massive set of chins, with his big wigged out hair and puffy face poking out?

There is a back story to this, courtesy of Truth Seeker Atheist, AKA Peter Jueck who lives in the Warwick area. This is the guy who, inspired by Lloyd’s rhetoric against certain people, called the police on the Warwick protesters and called them terrorists and aggressive activists. He was a top tier patron, private donor and hard core Cedarite who was with Lloyd on his Warwick “documentary” until he pulled his support after the Thailand scandal broke.

Lloyd was filming this “protest” with Javier Ortiz (another former friend and supporter who has severed ties) for the TTATT documentary. Peter offered him his canoe and drove it to the lake at Warwick. Lloyd was eager to go and shoot footage but Peter informed him it was New York state law that he must wear a life vest at that time of year. Lloyd refused and Peter informed him he could not let him use his canoe for both legal and safety reasons.

So the only reason he’s wearing that was because Peter forced him to. Not wearing the life jacket also would have been an easy way for him to get cited if WT called the authorities to remove Jabba the Hutt from their backyard.

Not wearing a life vest on a canoe was a minor thing compared to say paying women for sex but it was the law. Lloyd probably recognised that he’d look like a fat blob of a fool with that vest on and he was right. Moral of the story I suppose is Peter had morals such as following the law and not wanting to be responsible for an accidental drowning. Lloyd wanted publicity, fame and money. Still does.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Oh, there are so many places(*) you could go with this one.

• Was he hunting for Moby-Dick? Or was he just Being-A-Dick (as usual)?

• He looks like a fisherman - and there's usually something very fishy going on where LE is involved.

• Did he get swallowed by a big fish, but spat back out onto land? (I couldn't blame any self-respecting fish for vomiting that out.)

• If I caught something like that in my nets I'd throw it right back. (Although it would probably pollute the water.)

Etc, etc...

(*) - or "plaices". But I won't "carp" on about it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    JM Was he hunting for Moby-Dick?

Or was he COS playing Moby Dick?😂{Laughs at own jokes...sad}

LMsA This is the guy who, inspired by Lloyd's rhetoric against certain people, called the police on the Warwick protesters and called them terrorists and aggressive activists.

This is why I abhorred Lloyd way before Thailand.

It wasn't enough to give zero support to the first ever Warwick protest and totally ignore it. Nor to actually launch the JWSurvey website the same day as the protest.

He had to actually call the Old Bill out on the protestors!!! Not Watchtower! Another Apostate!!

Though we all assumed Lloyd was behind it, Truth Seeker confirmed it - and had the decency to apologize. Something Lloyd has never done.

He used the same playbook with Katy Kitten and Marc/Cora when they organized a serious CSA interview with a journalist from the mainstream British media. He got someone else to do his dirty work and actually defame Marc Latham to the journalist - resulting in the article being cancelled!! Again his lacky admitted what he'd done and who had provoked him into doing it. The chap in question apologised for destroying a really important opportunity - but not the real instigator, green-eyed Lloyd.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yup he’s a nasty piece of work alright, and always has been. I sometimes wonder if he realises what a nasty person he is and revels in it, or if he genuinely thinks he’s a good guy. It’s hard to step inside the mind of someone who behaves as he does to work out what is going on. He seems to be completely impervious to the most obvious and straightforward criticism: such as it’s wrong to steal someone else’s copyrighted book, or to out people on Facebook resulting in them being shunned by their family, or to attempt to coerce your spouse to accept infidelity. Whatever he does he seems to have some sort of justification that black is really white. What’s strange is that it comes so effortlessly to him, as if he really does believe it.

I’ve heard it said that “nobody is the villain of their own story” which I guess is an accurate assessment of how humans operate psychologically. Nevertheless some people must have minds working overdrive to avoid seeing Darth Vader staring back at them in the mirror.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think he has convinced himself that his 'activism work' is so important that it overrides anything else that he does. He will bury the embarrassing or controversial stuff as much as he can, and use any mental gymnastics to rationalize his efforts to forget them. Mostly, he tries either blaming others, blaming the WTS for messing him up (mentally, psychologically, emotionally, penisly, etc), claiming that others are being unfair, or that they are no better than him, that the bad is offset by the good, and so on.

People like him, by the time they actually face up to who they are and what they have done, have built up so much baggage that it is likely to crush them. That, or they decide that they are irredeemable and embrace the role of the villain. I think he's still at a crossroads and either option remains a possibility.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I sometimes wonder if he realises what a nasty person he is and revels in it, or if he genuinely thinks he’s a good guy - probably the latter.

As far as I can work out, the guy has zero self-awareness.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry to mention that again , but that lake photo , got me very intrique with the hole TTATT film. So I decided to do some digging, I went on his Youtube channels , check all the videos he mention that project, so I will be connecting the dots with those videos. this is just .my opinion, a what if think might have happened ?. Because english is not my first language ,it will be easier for me to make a couple of short post of this ,hope nobody mind, and it will allow me to post some photos ,you all know how I love to post those..Also i will give the numbers of views each videos got ,just to point out how much money HE made Possibly ? with those videos ,money that I really doubt he gave back toward the film project.My opinion

It all started with this video number 1 . It was posted May 14 2017,( but was film in April ). Long storie shorth M.ortiz explain HE was the one that first thought of making that film ,he ask L.E. to be part of it, They started this project in London ? by going to the U.K bethel , funny anecdote about that next post

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Part deux, the Anecdote of Xavier Ortiz conversation.

So while in London , M. Ortiz did not tell his JW family why he was there ,and they didn't know he was going to make a film against JW either . Until "Somebody" posted on Facebook this photos below ,and like you say in english The shit it the fan , his relative got wind of it , they were all mad at X.O. him and his wife got angry emails because of that photo ...Don't want to point any fingers here of who did that...

Why Is Mark O'Donnell there ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit