It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Why Is Mark O'Donnell there ?

Mark was at most, if not all, of the filming for TATT đź‘Ť

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    So the trip was suppose to be for the TTATT doc. and L.E. manage to Make money out of it by doing Youtube videos on that ?

In fact, the original purpose of the trip was to bring lloyd and his family to Australia to meet the exjw community. TATT came along secondarily and took up a lot of his time. I did two interviews with lloyd on that trip, one for tatt and one for his channel which was taken down last year at my request đź’—

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    the guy on the left in the TATT video is Kurt Metzger a fairly popular comedian who appears on the Jimmy Dore show regularly.

Which one? The one on the left that I can see is Javier Ortiz? The other main guy is Juan Escaban (wrong spelling)

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Which one? The one on the left that I can see is Javier Ortiz? The other main guy is Juan Escaban (wrong spelling)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Very interesting, thank you đź’—

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes I like Kurt Metzger and the Jimmy Dore shore đź‘Ť

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Jimmy Dore Show, not shore. Doh!

If you ever go on a long boat trip remember to take a bar of soap with you, that way if you’re shipwrecked you can always wash ashore. ⛴️ 🏝️

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Is that Candice Conti I see to the right? (2nd from right) How in the hell did they manage to score HER interview in that?? She doesn't do interviews anymore, I'm assuming because of the terms of the lawsuit settlement she won against WT HQ.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is that Candice Conti I see to the right?

That is indeed her. Jabba the Hutt had contact with the Contis ever since he was posting here. In the “Patterson” thread he even posted supposed emails from her mother Kathleen about “leaving Cedars alone” after he played the victim and got them involved in what was just a critique of his article insisting Candace might be walking through the door at Patterson and being handed the keys. He considers/considered himself as the Conti's primary gatekeeper and spokesperson for many years.

It is unknown if Conti was one of the CSA survivors who wanted her footage removed from the TTATT documentary because Lloyd was involved. Per Ortiz there were more than a few. In fact it was easier to identify the ones who wanted Lloyd to remain as they made up the minority. Karen Morgan (mentioned in Lloyd’s book) is a staunch supporter and she’s the only one I know who insisted that Lloyd stay on.

The whole rub about TTATT is that people have been donating to that for years until Lloyd effectively sabotaged the project because he was being asked to resign by Ortiz. Lloyd refused and threatened to sue (surprise!). So now TTATT is now titled “Untitled JW/CSA Project (Formerly TTATT Film)” with absolutely no update on their status since they announced that they asked Lloyd to leave the project. So this asshole and scumbag who needs everyone’s money to “save lives”, isn’t exactly interested in doing so when the project has sacked him for cause. So what used to be TTATT is now untitled (probably because Lloyd was involved in naming it) and here’s an educated guess: that documentary won’t see the light of day unless Lloyd stops blocking them with his legal threats.

Now that’s what I’d call “Petulant Activism”.

So all that TTATT money (which Lloyd solicited himself through JW Survey and PayPal, promising to forward to the TTATT crew) is now wasted.

Mark was at most, if not all, of the filming for TATT

Here’s a valid question that’s 1/2 rhetorical:

Why wasn’t Mark’s ticket to Australia funded and Dijana and the girl’s tickets were? If we’re all about the “activism” and “saving lives”, it would have been imperative to get Mark there and fund him to that effect. Perhaps Ortiz’s ticket? Activism anyone? Or family holiday?

THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T GIVE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET MONEY. If someone says they need money for something, be very cautious.

What a scam and it is still ongoing. He likely won’t scam a trip like that ever again. That’s why we’re hitting 1000 pages soon.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He likely won’t scam a trip like that ever again.

Unless we nominate him for this one... It ciould be our Gift for the 1,000 page ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit