It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Now our paragon of free speech and respectful dialogue has some (hypocritical) advice for Elon Musk...

... and some more about "respectful public engagement with opposing viewpoints"!

EDIT: Page 999!

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I hope Kim's makes the 10,000th comment 👍🏾

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I am so excited. Hope it’s Kim too.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Well, on the eve of the 10,000th comment I will simply say that this forum is still my home, I enjoy reading lots of threads and it’s refreshing to see that there are people in our community who are willing to think for themselves, allow information to change their minds and who can respectfully agree to disagree. This community has shown that we don’t need a leader, we don’t need one person being the voice for the community and that without a booming voice in the community, other voices are able to be heard.
    I couldn’t be happier 💗
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Well, on the eve of the 10,000th comment I will simply say that this forum is still my home, I enjoy reading lots of threads

I know you know this already, but it bears repeating especially on the eve of 10000 comments.

From 2011 to 2013, Lloyd was a huge toxic presence on this forum and you could hardly avoid him. He was the self appointed WT expert and he loved throwing his weight around. He was always quick on the trigger to label you as either a WT apologist or someone who was doing their bidding by disagreeing with him.

When I found out he was obese in real life when he released his pic, it made even more sense and gave me a visual. Then he started publicly talking about his penis. Yuck!

He fancied himself an international man of mystery, commenting many times how he was living with his Eastern European wife in her home country but valued his privacy. While he opened the book on questions, he quickly slammed the same book down and claimed people were threatening him (and his wife of course, though no one knew her) and started advocating for their ban. There was no thread off limits to him and he’d stick his big nose into it and comment on everything. When there was dissent, he set his fledgling band of Cedarites upon you. He would often start a thread just to let someone know they had a PM.

I knew he was abusing or at best, heavily manipulating her. It was clear she did not seem keen on officially DAing. It was here where he started creating this sort of Kingdom Hall environment. He regulated here and was the presiding elder, Circuit Overseer, visiting Bethelite all in one.

His stint here was the blueprint for all what was to come with his grift, abuse and mind control of the community. You can find plentiful examples of it on these threads.

I’m just glad people have finally figured him out and are locating the patterns of behaviour of an abusive person. There is still some work to do as he’s recruiting people who have no idea what his true history is. In that he has emulated his former religion in practically all aspects. But these threads stand testimony to who he really is and he wishes all his comments here can be deleted like he does with inconvenient YT comments and social media posts.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Almost 1000. Looking forward to 144.000 pages

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    There is still some work to do as he’s recruiting people who have no idea what his true history is.

This is absolutely true. I hope that everyone knows who he is do they can make the same informed decision we all have 👍

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I left around the same time LE did and he was the first one I came across after I finally allowed myself to look for others like me. I had no idea of his dark history and trusted him because we shared the same background. I feel for those after us who do the same thing I did.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Comment 9999 over to you Kim .👍🏾

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Kim deserves the 9999 and 10000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit