It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Does this guy really deserve to get so much attention on this site ?

YES

Aren`t you just feeding his ego ?

hmm.If so ,this "feeding" , we prefer the word exposing by the way , just started one years ago . M.Evans on the other hand , has been feeding ,sorry exposing the ego of not one but 8 ...now 9? man in Warwick and there stupid Cult for more then 10 years now? first on this forum, then he continue doing that on his own website , then the Youtube channel ,( june 3 2012 , so 11 years now) .And the worst part is that he did that only because people were giving him money, and free trips,even like Oprah would say : A BRAND NEW CAR! (a BMW suv) he made a living ,(of the back of his Patrons) by giving the Watchtower a lot of "attention''..Oh and don't get me started of the Tony Morris and Bottlegate saga , oops to late, where he went on and on about that on Youtube , Twitter an Facebook ! But when he was doing that did anybody told him to Please stop giving this so much attention ,Lloyd your feeding Tony Morris Ego ... NOOOOOOOO! Cause when L.E.does it he's saving life, and putting food on the table to feed his family...and apparently feeding some sex worker in Thailand...Bless is heart for that At least we are not being paid for exposing L.E ,we don't expect any money , we don't have a Patrons page or have to sell some stupid merch like T-shirt with slogan like Simons is Gracious. " I made a joke about Simon and he deleted my post...

Sorry but I wanted to get that off my chest for a while now , cause he's not the first one to say we should stop talking about L.E. bla bla bla, we should all "Move On"... Does mister I'm an Atheist , let it go ? move on? No? Why should we ? And kim Started this post ...Not That Kim , the other one Kim Brooks , Thanks to Kim...Now It's Kim Silvio... P.S. Kim S. . Lloyd Evans is the one to Blamed for all this not you...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I don’t want him polluting our beautiful Australia

He would only do that in New South Wales,Northern Territory and Victoria though...

Sex-work is legal there...

WHY KIM WHY?????

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    WHY KIM WHY?????

6820 - only two things missing to make that an epic meme: the dodgy bleached hair and the neckbeard!

Hehehehehe ur right man of journey >: D

It seems he blocked me over this one 😔

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    It seems he blocked me over this one

Haha! He should've been pleased he was portrayed as way more handsome than he really is...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Question , about his tweet to the jw , asking him for an interview...

you can count your time!

Since when can a JW count there timeTALKING with a APOSTATE ? ON YOUTUBE? shouldn't mister I was an Elder ,for one year ,of all people , should Know that they CAN'T ? Also don't you can get the big DF (disfellowshiping) for that ? But who care if that JW gets voting out of the JW island , gets Shun by his entire family because he went on an apostate Youtube channels to be Humiliated and ridicule cause he doesn't beleive in science! " "Respectful dialogue " yes like the one he used to have on this forum ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He might have been making a joke. Hard to say, since it would actually be a funny joke.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    It seems he blocked me over this one

Fun fact 6820 , did you know that M.Evans has 2 twitter account. His personal one , and this one

https://twitter.com/JWwatchorg

he only use it to post his new Youtube videos ....many time he forgot to also block you on that account...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit