It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
  • Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

So he understands the importance of people fighting back against men who lie and mislead others, who seek to gain power by building up a loyal and obedient following, and who dismiss concerns regarding their behavior as irrelevant?

Good. Good to know.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

“When I grow up, I want to help Daddy fight the bad men!”

Jessica - your daddy IS one of the “bad men”. When he was telling you this self-indulgent little story, he was concealing the fact he was placing your mummy at risk for STDs by seeing hookers behind her back. He’s a hypocrite and a liar, and you shouldn’t want any of your children to be anything like him.

So he’s indoctrinating his daughter who will have absolutely no JW baggage at all to join him in his crusade. Pretty soon Jessica will be on the payroll and his patrons will need to make sure she has enough for college.

Where and when does this grift end? Answer is it doesn’t, and he’s already preparing the next generation to take his talking points and make a living off of it with a percentage for Dad of course.

No other way to say this - he is a selfish parent to involve her in what he even says is “exJW BS”. What good is a parent is he if he is only going to manipulate them? Sounds like my JW parents. Only he won’t send her door to door.

Of course she will be barred from doing any research of her own, lest she come across anything negative about her daddy. And when she does, he’ll act like a JW parent does when their child finds out about 1975.

”Sweetie, those people were bad ex JWs who were damaged beyond repair and they wanted to hurt daddy because he spoke the truth! Daddy was mean to mummy once but all these things you are hearing is defamation from criminal defendants that daddy has been suing for 10 years now.”

As all JW parents find out the hard way, he’s going to really struggle when his children become more independent and less susceptible to his manipulation. It usually happens when they get friends and partners who can see from the outside that her father is a lying and manipulative asshole.

• Simon
    Simon

He was "knocked back" because his young child had already figured out that daddy doesn't seem to work like her friends' daddies do and he didn't really have a good answer. The fact is, he doesn't work to provide for his family - he begs.

Her next question should be "so have you stopped the bad men daddy?"

"No, silly child - if I did I'd stop getting money. The purpose is to perpetuate the grift, not to ever achieve the pretend purpose"

Does his book really free anyone from mental bondage? I thought it was just anecdotes of his sexual escapades ...

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

I honestly don't care for Lloyd or his content. I tuned out when he started selling t-shirts. I thought that was way too tasteless and self-serving. Plus, he's pretty much dug his own grave with all of his indiscretions. But I wouldn't go as far as mentioning his daughter in any post where her dad is getting his ass kicked. Kids should off limits in these discussions.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I just thought of something ,when i saw the photo of him and Mark O'Donnell .That photo was by the lake at warwick N.Y, and it was supposed to be in the film The truth About The Truth .Not anymore since M.Ortiz kick him out of that project in February 2022.All that ,for nothing ! Between you and me how many thought it was kind of stupid ? 2 grown men , on a kayak with a stupid sign ? Also in November ? that's the month they choose to do this ? Someone said they were there, visiting bethel when they did that , and the bethelites just block the windows ? and visitors were not allow to go outside .So hardly no one saw this... which is to bad , JW have no sense of humour. They should have made everybody go outside and tell them to just Laugh at them, That's what I do everytime i look at this ... Can you imagine if they had both felt out in the lake ? Then what ?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    But I wouldn't go as far as mentioning his daughter in any post where her dad is getting his ass kicked. Kids should be off limits in these discussions.

As far as I know, most comments have been supportive of his kids. Might I kindly remind you that it is Lloyd that is using his kids for his own gain. Yes kids should be off limits, especially when exploiting said kids for one's own gain.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Can you imagine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit