It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What are the odd ?

he's missed all of the following that his supposed "career" should have had him at the forefront ...

Journeyman i guess you can also add this to your list...

Have a respectful dialogue atheist \ christian

and by The Truth Hurt of all people !

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    "Respectful dialogue " yes like the one he used to have on this forum ?

Indeed. I don't think I've seen him have one of those online yet!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Wait... he used to have some "respectful" conversations with John Redwood, Covert Fade, etc, on his JW Watch videos.
    And he did once with Andrew Gold.

What was the common theme? Oh yes, it was when he thought they were completely on his side and not questioning him.

As soon as anyone disagrees though... the "respectful" bit goes out of the window!

Seeing him go toe to toe with a "lapsed" atheist would be the most interesting and funny thing to see. He'd never want to do it tho cos it directly contradictions his own world view that atheism is the only real "valid" way of looking at the world.

Life is so much more nuanced then that yo?

Journeyman

yep he loves to talk but not to listen. It must be awful liveing with him having to work in eggshells all the time

Just like the lawsuit lmao

(is it just me or does the actor on the right look like mattpatt from game theory???)

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

"Coming soon... only 4 days (and counting) later than ExJW Caleb!"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Does this guy really deserve to get so much attention on this site ?
    Aren`t you just feeding his ego ?
    Judging from his public comments, Jabba the Hutt really doesn’t like people talking about him here. Control freaks and narcissists like him insist on controlling the narrative completely.
    This is a guy who actually used this pic to attract women for a London dating event:

He cropped out Mark O’Donnell of course, but the man is extremely ugly and looks homeless. He can shed some pounds and bleach his hair, but the ugly person both on the inside and out is very much a frustrated man.

I don’t mind fucking with him. I hope he gets the middle finger loud and clear and should know that this isn’t going to stop. I don’t want him to feel welcome in this community. He’ll feel sorry for himself, despise this community even more than he already does and will have a hard time producing content.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I don’t mind fucking with him.

I'm french...I have to be honest it took me a few minute to get to the ,OH! not Literal ...🤣

cause seriously ewwww. I wonder how many sex worker he turn lesbian...

Or how many women, on that dating site ,saw that photos and went NOPE L esbian Now...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I'm french...I have to be honest it took me a few minute to get to the ,OH! not Literal ...🤣

That's interesting. How many Frenchmen, upon hearing an American say, "Ah, the fucking french!" take that as a potential compliment?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit