It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Since he was concerned about how much he would get for it, perhaps he really is cutting back financially now?

I think it’s just in his nature to make sure he gets the advantage in every situation. Even a fair deal for the other person leaves him feeling short changed. It’s how he treated people on here, his wife, his in-laws, his landlord, getting others to pay in advance for his book, and on and on … The idea of someone getting his car for a penny less than he perceives its worth would just annoy him too much. I really wonder what he pays Tibor. It can’t be much, and he probably resents the little he does pay.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    So why has he sold off the BMW?

We don’t know whether or not he has replaced it with a newer and better vehicle. He left it open for speculation and perhaps this was deliberate.

I think we’re getting closer to the reason why he pulled 2 public begging stunts in such short order. As a bachelor living the night life, his priorities have changed. He no longer needs or wants the beach home in Istria, but a nice car would fit his shorter term priorities better.

By priorities I mean not having to pay for sex anymore.

He still needs a car to pick up his children from where they live and to go on his trips to the coast and into Northern Europe.

Perhaps he has done what all middle aged men with a micro-penis do in a mid-life crisis:

He bought a Corvette. Or whatever the European equivalent of that is.

I think it’s just in his nature to make sure he gets the advantage in every situation

Absolutely. I remember him whining about all the work he supposedly put into his book and how imperative it was that he got the most Amazon would let him get which was $29 a copy. When they discounted it, he was more than a bit sore. And we were only talking like a $5 difference. The way he spoke to the Spanish translator who supposedly had a PDF, it was like this guy in Hermosillo was taking food out of his children’s mouths.

I really wonder what he pays Tibor. It can’t be much, and he probably resents the little he does pay.

His business is in Croatia, but he runs it like a UK/European operation. At least with the expenses and what he pays himself. When it comes to Tibor and quite possibly Dijana, he butters his bread on the other side, waxing on about what makes up a competitive wage in Croatia.

That’s probably what he’s getting. Barely, if that.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    We don’t know whether he has replaced it with a newer and better vehicle. He left it open for speculation and perhaps this was deliberate.
    ... Perhaps he has done what all micro-penis middled aged men do in a mid-life crisis...

That's a fair point. After that hair, the embarrassing motor would be a logical follow-up. Or maybe he's bought a motor-home. Travel around the country without having to pay rent and have his own 'love nest' in the back for those 'special' (paid for) encounters.

And I can't believe I missed this wide open goal:

... unlike yourself, eh, Lloydy-boy?

Oh, and by the way:

That number just keeps on slowly sinking!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Lloyd is still interviewing abuse victims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGbgeYxfJg

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    The way he spoke to the Spanish translator who supposedly had a PDF

Just as an aside, some time ago I found a Spanish language version of The Reluctant Apostate exists on Archive.org:

https://archive.org/details/el-apostata-reacio-lloyd-evans-the-reluctant-apostate

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Only D-bags drive BMW's anymore. Perfect fit! Honestly, he probably sold it because once they come out of warranty, they are rolling money pits. I'm serious. New luxury vehicles are electro-mechanical assholes that will absolutely rob your wallet. No rich person I know buys a luxury vehicle, they LEASE it. In this way, it's all under warranty and after their time is up, they hand it back in for the next new model. Only suckers BUY luxury vehicles, and only dumb ghetto trash buy USED luxury vehicles. That's why you can drive thru any 'hood and see an 8 year old 7-series BMW or S-Class Mercedes. Look close. They all have an air shock down, or if you were to start it up the dash would look like an Xmas tree with all the warning lights on. The only luxury vehicle I've known the rich to BUY is a Lexus, and they don't have these problems. I've had German cars my entire life. I know WTF I'm talking about.

He didn't upgrade his ride, he probably had to sell because of losing money in repair costs. Know what buying 2 different size tires for that is like? Ouch! Anything he got is pure profit, because it was donated to him I believe.

His new car? Probably a 2-door Toyota Yaris. I'm sure the chicks at the local watering hole will be all over it likes flies on shit! lol

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd is still interviewing abuse victims?

That video was upload May 14, but it was made very recently since he's in his bedroom ? .At the end of the video you can see that in the credit ? Assistant producer Dijana Evans name is there. Now I have a lot a question about that. First do we know if she still work with him? Is she the one that's in charge of ,arranging the interview to take place ,she's the one talking with them ect...? I doubt Tibor would be doing that but i could be wrong...Anyway , If it's the case ,big IF here, now I have a huge problem with that. It's one thing to have Him doing those interviews , and He should not ! , but to also have her , after everything she knows about her husband , help him to do interviews with former victims who were sexualy abused ? Are you F***ing kidding me? Hope it is not the case here...

Than again , "IF" she still work with him, let's say she is, come on ! Like she doesn't see that he's the last person to even make those interviews! She can't be that dumb ! Her name is still on that compagny, at a certain point she could have put her foot down and say to him ,what we all say ,to stay away from those victims .don't mention it don't pretend you care ,and even worst don't you dare do any interviews with those people ever again!

Plus she knows what he did in Thailand ...doesn't she see the irony here? the big conflict of interest ? And I'm sorry but even though she's not very present on social media.come on! she knows how we all feel about this.But I will be fare and give her the benefit of the doubt for now...

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Only D-bags drive BMW's anymore.

I've been driving BMWs for decades now, and I currently own a BMW, among other vehicles. So, according to you, I am a D-bag.

No rich person I know buys a luxury vehicle, they LEASE it.

Obviously, you don't know many "rich" people.

Only suckers BUY luxury vehicles, and only dumb ghetto trash buy USED luxury vehicles.

Luxury vehicles are purchased by those who can afford them. It's pretty obvious to me that you can't. Does that make you any less of a person than someone who can? It certainly doesn't to me. But what does make me think less of you is the content of your post, including your repugnant effort to stereotype those who purchase used luxury vehicles as "dumb ghetto trash."

As I've said before, a person can leave the kingdom hall, but in many cases, the kingdom hall doesn't leave that person. You are an excellent illustration of that reality.

• Yooters
    Yooters

I’m sure Lloyd puts his wife’s name and tibor’s in the credit spool just to satisfy his grift. Keep his “Woe is me” thing going fit the next payday.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Looks like clickbait but I’d be curious if he mentions directly or indirectly his financial future, possible retirement, or the volatility of his current donation system. My guess is he takes yet another shot at exJWs who do not support him and continue to be critical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit