It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He cannot rewrite it... but he will certainly give it his best effort!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Long story short. L.E. made a new Random Cedars video in his car, he said he will make more of this, from now on. bla bla bla, he played football(soccer) and it was is turn to be the goalie? he said he couldn't ,hurt his arm, and then he got into an argument over that with some guys, and said he is tempted to bring his medical record next time to proove it ! To me ,it really shows is true personality. I posted that video section ,on my twitter page, or you can go on his youtube channel to see him rambling for 12 minutes about that...it's under Random Cedars . .https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1559994524851642370...

• Vintage
    Vintage

In the end, all that Evans accomplished by filing those lawsuit documents was to cause some “emotional distress” to those he targeted. He always has to pretend that in whatever he undertakes he comes off victorious. So, how will he spin it? “There you horrible people! That’ll show you not to disagree with me. I scared you, didn’t I?”

• Simon
    Simon
    it was is turn to be the goalie? he said he couldn't ,hurt his arm

That's like 8 year old "I don't want to be the goalie" level stuff.

He may have sprained his wanking arm ;)

•  Debra
    Debra

What??? Did he really say he couldn't be goalie because he hurt his arm??? And then get in an argument about it, if it were anyone else I wouldn't believe it but as it's him yep I can imagine that. It's the sort of thing my son and nephews would do when they were both six

• Route-666
    Route-666

If his patreon numbers continue to fall, I predict that these 'Random Cedars' videos filmed in the car will somehow morph into "I've joined the ranks of youtube car dwellers (voluntarily, of course). Come along with me on my newest adventure as I give tips on surviving the mean streets and back roads of Eastern Europe. And to change it up a bit (and for a small fee), I'll be letting some of my lucky viewers host me for as long as I like. Basements, bunkers, attics, bring it on! (Villas preferred.)" All he'll need is a dash cam and a hotspot. Maybe some flotation devices when it's time to return to Thailand. Oh, the possibilities.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I am looking forward to a Random Cedars from in front of a brothel. I'm sure he knows where all the best ones are.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Now he feels he’s qualified to critique abusive emails from one spouse to another. The absolute nerve of this man.

•  Debra
    Debra

I Wonder if he will threaten to sue the other football players when they decide they don't want him on there team anymore ha ha

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

The last time he played football with the guys, Anton tripped him up deliberately, an ambulance had to be called & he broke his arm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit