It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It seems that LE purposely uses his wife to make appointments with people for LE to interview because he realises they are more likely to respond favourably to her, and that she is willing to play this sanitising role, unfortunately. I think he mentioned that this is currently her major role in in the business in his begging video. Clearly, for anyone getting a call or an email from his wife, the implied subtext is ‘everything’s fine here - I’ve forgiven him and so should you’. If they’ve heard about his livestream, that is. It’s good cover, and suits them both if it keeps the channel going and keeps the money coming in. Apart from the business advantage, LE probably gets a kick out of having his wife do this too.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

In case you were wondering if Lloyd’s “life saving work” would encompass a simple comment on the Rebekah Vardy BBC interview about her abuse within the JWs, the answer is an unequivocal no. Hint: Jason Wynne of avoidJW who has condemned Lloyd was also interviewed for this special.

He’s getting clobbered in his mentions, and he’s handling it in a way only Lloyd could.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Lloyd is still interviewing abuse victims?

I always watch the videos that are linked in this thread because there is usually something useful for us to learn about Lloyd in the videos. I watched maybe 2 minutes of it, and I turned it off! I just couldn't bear watching a video of him interviewing a CSA survivor! I don't know if it is because I am a CSA survivor (outside WT) or if it was something else or a combination of that and other things about him. I think he is getting to me a bit. It is wearing me down a bit I think is what it is.

However, I am doing things that are not public knowledge at this time. Who knows if they will work out. I think that is where the "wearing me down" part is coming from.

Also, I take pride in reading and watching ALL threads and videos linked here and it is making me feel very disconcerted that I was not able to watch the video. Has this happened to anyone else? Was there anything in it in particular that I need to know or that was interesting?

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

How exactly is he swamped? Ok, so the JW conventions are coming up. So that's three days (actually only about 18 hours in total) of meeting content. Wow. Added to what? One broadcast, a few additions to the JW website to comment on and maybe an interview or a couple of voicemails and a handful of member live chats a month. That's supposed to be his actual job though!

Hardly "swamped". What else does he do with all of his time, apart from some occasional gigs or comedy shows? Oh, and writing nasty, gaslighting messages to his wife.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

This could have been Lloyd:

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/13n3yk3/american_child_sex_tourist_in_thailand_dragged_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

How exactly is he swamped?

Obviously he's not swamped. He's pissed that he's not part of any of this. That's why he hasn't been covering basically anything new since the debacle.

Before that he was livestreaming after any trivial news almost as quickly as he's ready to pull down his pants in front of a prostitute

• Simon
    Simon

There is rarely anything new from the WTS. You could sum up changes in the last decade in a minute or less. It's same old every time.

Who the hell wants to watch a convention, let alone a repeat with some wanker explaining how silly it all is. Really, do people need to hear that so much that they think it's of any value?!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

That is what we keep wondering also

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@Simon

@ Newly Enlightened

Yep, it’s called “moving on”

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

He's pissed that he's not part of any of this. That's why he hasn't been covering basically anything new since the debacle.”

What is it that you are talking about please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit