It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe he grabbed the wrong script and started the interview by asking "what are you wearing?" Then his connection mysteriously "dropped" and he didn't return.

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes I'll gladly write and email to those listed address regarding lloyds harassment but I'm not sure what to say exactly can somone kind of give me a general idea on what to write please

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The JW-Apologist was probably non other than "Johhny the Bethelite." He probably was tired of calling Rick FEAR-on, so instead called Hemorrhoid Evans.

He backed out cause he was in his closet but then his JW roommate came back in after work so he had to hang up so as to not be caught.

• lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo
    Yes I'll gladly write and email to those listed address regarding lloyds harassment but I'm not sure what to say exactly can somone kind of give me a general idea on what to write please

Debra: The following is an example. Please use your own wording. We don't need them to be inundated with boilerplate letters.

Attn: Thomas Dougherty ICHIP Attorney Advisor

I write to you out of concern regarding a Croatian/British national named James Lloyd Evans. He goes by "Lloyd". Here is a summary of what has transpired so far:

Lloyd Evans: The Litigation and The Fury

Lloyd Evans is a former Jehovah's Witness who makes YouTube videos. For years he has called out the organization for many things, but specifically child sex abuse. After the whistle was blown on him for visiting Thailand for sex, most in this community then called him out regarding the conflict of interest of taking part in human trafficking and underage sex as the Thailand sex trade is known for. Lloyd responded by making a rebuttal livestream by confirming most what what the accusations were made about, including details about his trip to Thailand and his prostitute addiction.

Everything you DON'T need to know about my private life - YouTube

Lloyd has sent legal threat extortion letters to 12 people, 6 of whom are US citizens for claimed defamation. After failing in that endeavor, he has initiated a "criminal" lawsuit in Sisak Municipal Court against 4 US nationals:

Jonathan Burger

Mike Brooks

Kim Brooks

Joel Martz

The case number is K-252/2022. The "Private Prosecutor" is James Lloyd Evans. This has been filed with the Sisak Municipal Court on May 2 2022.

Lloyd has continually taunted these people through social media accounts as "criminal defendants".
    I'll try to make this short. I believe it is the mission of the American delegation in Croatia to advocate not only for US interests there, but also for US nationals.

Attached is one of his threats to Kim Silvio and the other "defendants". This will give you an accurate description of the mindset of Mr Evans.

Thank you

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Remember this passage from the Dijana email?

Dijana: “When I told you on Tuesday that I wanted to tell you few more things before we properly start ENM and one of them is not having women in our cars, you got upset with me because you already made arrangements to pick up Zrinka from Rijeka. Rijeka is the town I originally wanted to be your place for your self care days, but to me you said “I am not driving to fucking Rijeka”. You insisted on Zagreb which I was uncomfortable with.”
    Lloyd: Hitting me with a last minute “Oh by the way I have a demand to make about cars” is hardly something I can be blamed for. I’m not clairvoyant, and even if I were I would need to agree to any changes to the agreement.
    Now look at who has fond memories of the same car after selling it:

Lloyd, oh my did she do your family proud! She also proved a trusty steed for your Tinder dates and sex workers you needed to pick up.

What nerve to bring his family into it. Again.

I understand he has to pay for parking in the city, but was there any chance he could have given his BMW to his wife and children?

Note to new buyer: use a black light on the interior.

• Yooters
    Yooters

So not having a car now gives him more of an excuse not to see the kiddos on his weekends?

•  Debra
    Debra

Thank you LloydEvansinfo

Yes of course I'll re-word it. Going to do that today

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Was that the same BMW that some rich ex-JW contributor basically GAVE him?

Wonder how that "contributor" feels now? Hmmmm?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Was that the same BMW that some rich ex-JW contributor basically GAVE him?

Yes.. I noticed how he seemed to be concerned about how much he was going to sell it for even though it was gifted to him. Like WT with selling KHs that were built off of donations, he profits by liquidating goods that were gifted to him out of a perceived need of his. Here’s a pic of the car from the “10 Years: A Tribute From The Friends Of Lloyd” video.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

So why has he sold off the BMW?

Surely he still needs his own transport if he's going to be at venues for gigs/comedy shows, or for taking the kids out when he meets up with them?

Since he was concerned about how much he would get for it, perhaps he really is cutting back financially now? He didn't sound as though he was happy to part with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit