It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Yesterday ,in the livestream , he ask his Patrons to send him some artwork for his walls ? Why? There's no Art gallery shop in Zagreb ? What's the problem with him and always asking for free stuff ? Seriously? He could ask his kids to make him some drawing , or just buy some yourself !

It's the same with the JW bookcase behind him ,when he do is Youtube videos...Cause if he had a poster of a cat behind him. he thinks people would be expecting him to be talking about cats ? Yes people are that stupid !

By the way ,there is a simple solution for all this, (since ,now he's making this crap in the attic bedroom...)

green screen ! DUH!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Is it just me ...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Kit Kat posted that link for a reason: Hardly anyone was watching and Lloyd was struggling to come up with anything to talk about. Lloyd even admitted this in the end when he said he was panicking because only 11 people were viewing. If you need another reason why he routinely skips these Patrons only livestreams, it’s because no one shows.

Kit Kat was responsible for probably 80% of the comments and was desperate to keep him engaged. Lloyd was quite familiar with Kit Kat and it’s obvious she is one of the few constants if not the only one on his livestreams. Only 8 people bothered to make comments and 2 of those were just to say goodbye.

Most of the conversation was about the Governing Body and it was clear that he enjoys this subject immensely. In particular he loved talking about the personalities of the GB members, their helpers and their manners of speaking.

Kit Kat made sure he was fed these GB questions and he went on several tangents. He would have been absolutely floundering otherwise.

His support may look like it’s a kilometre wide, but it’s mere centimetres deep. He’s in trouble when dolts like Kit Kat are the only things keeping his livestreams going.

I think a lot of these new pledges are going to these things and finding they are nothing special and consist of Lloyd talking about anything, even possible artwork on his wall just to make it seem like there’s a social club aspect to it.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA: Lloyd even admitted this in the end when he said he was panicking because only 11 people were viewing.

Someone should remind him that his followers don't owe him an audience.

• Simon
    Simon
    I love the way he treats himself as a Watchtower expert, rather than just another ringside commentator with a lousy opinion. Surrounded by his weird band of sycophants, he’s a legend in his own lunch break

Every exJW becomes less and less of an expert on all things JW the longer they are out.

All your knowledge and experience becomes just a snapshot in time, and you rely on the same news filtering out as everyone else does.

The irony is that an exJW like Lloyd needs a newly-exited JW way more than the other way round. They have the fresh knowledge on the state of the WTS. Why any seek answers from him is anyone's guess ... but they increasingly don't.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

he’s a legend in his own lunch break

Can't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    green screen ! DUH!

Better be careful mentioning "green screen" or a certain person will be reporting there's a thread of 960+ pages on how he should use a green screen...

Oh my goodness, no. What a horrible vision. I have no problem with speakers with beards as some in the congregations do, but the day we see anyone giving a talk while having a tacky hairstyle and neckbeard like that, we will know that the JW standards of "dress and grooming" have really slipped!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Someone hinted that he dyed his hair due to looking similar to another cult leader. Does he not realize he looks like one even more now?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

New and evidently lengthy video about Jabba the Hutt upcoming and I’m not talking about a Star Wars prequel.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

We need to have a Zoom party when we hit 1000 pages. I’ll bring wine and pizza.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit