It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What better place to do this than in a poverty-stricken country where - once again - he can take advantage of that for his own gain

Even if his best hopes for this entertainment organiser gig are realised, it’s still peanuts compared to the exJW grift he is running.

People who have worked with or for him have always tired of him and his antics. Even O’Donnell had effectively but not officially resigned from JW Watch long before the livestream and his appointed successor Covert Fade had resigned before that. Lloyd keeps most of the money for himself and that will be the same if he ever gets into the for-profit game in Zagreb. It doesn’t take long for people to see through his game, especially when they are putting in more work than he is and are getting paid a token wage.

One can only hope that Lloyd’s disgusting face and body are enough for female performers to not take him up on his invitation to come up to his attic for rehearsals. If not, then bring some breath mints and enjoy the coke and pills.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Wow. Not a single word for his wife ,who also work with him . I always think it's weird when he talk about his mom who was a JW , which mean she would probably be shunning him ...And even if his mother was not a JW, does he really think she would be proud of the way he lived his life ? The prostitutes, the way he treated his wife. not having a real job , and the begging for money cause he doesn't want to get a job .... And people ask him for his advice on Youtube ?

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I just stumbled on a guy called Robert Telles on YouTube.

He had a junior management role in government.

Behind the scenes he was abusive to his wife (on video), having an affair at work (on video) was abusive to his staff and had an investigative journalist write articles about him. He murdered the journalist (DNA proof).

The scary thing is seeing the parallels with Lloyd. Using social media belittling the reporter. Complaining to the judge that the prison is uncomfortable etc. Even fellow prisoners were laughing at him in court. He can talk nonstop about everything except what he's accused of.

I believe Lloyd is more than an irritant who sleeps around. He is so self absorbed I believe that the far more dangerous accusations made against him are true.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lloyd is such a phoney, it's not bloody mother's day for us in the UK or Europe. He never remembers THAT mother's day - because it gets less 'traction'. It's just something to post to make him look good. Except it doesn't - Most guys mention what they and the kids did for their mum on mother's day, not what Dad did with the children!! - She's treated worse than an old dish rag you narcissist!

N.B. According to that letter he never got to "date" any Thai girls. Since we know from Ex Cult Baby he definitely admitted to sex in Thailand with a sex worker, as you would say, Lloyd, that means it was 'monetized' 🤔

• Simon
    Simon

The father character reminds him of his mum? Was she a tranny?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Was she a tranny?

Well, that just made me laugh out loud. 😂

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Well his mother was the only normal member of the family always complaining about his dad always being out of work and finding a million reasons to be lazy around the house, he had a "great" lazy narcissist example to look up to

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Lloyd is just a product of societal "norms" that have been left to fester over the decades. Lloyd is a cog in a massive machine that is about to break down, We are the people who will fix this massive machine with brand-new parts.

Things are changing in society in general, Lloyd's ilk is realising we no longer tolerate narcissistic abuse, he is about to understand that things change, and this time, it looks like for the better.

https://off-guardian.org/2023/05/14/a-pandemic-of-narcissistic-abuse/

Oh, and remember the children's presenter turned talk show host Philipe Scofield, remember there were rumblings of child abuse surrounding him, remember he shunned his brother for the crimes Schofield is more than likely guilty of also, turns out he is also a power crazy douchebag too. There's a pattern emerging here.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

A tweet like that would have gotten over 100 likes in 2021 easily since he brought his girls and mother into it. Instead that tweet has been up for 14 hours and has only 18 likes. One of them is that crazy Kit Kat Sashee nitwit. None of them are anyone I have ever heard of.

Down to 556 patrons now. A loss of 8 since the EOM drop and -40 since he peaked. Something’s going on here and it’s too early to say what for sure.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Lloyd is such a phoney, it's not bloody mother's day for us in the UK or Europe.

Just to be fair and balanced, and I was surprised to learn this, Croatia follows the US in the date for mothers day.

I do dislike the US spelling of 'favourite' by someone who knows better, but I am hardly surprised he likes Raya and the Last Dragon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit