It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo

New Article on www.lloydevans.info

Lloyd Evans - Diplomatic Immunity

The "lawsuit" filed by Lloyd Evans was registered with the Sisak Municipal Court on May 2nd 2022. It has now been over a year since this has been filed.

Meanwhile Lloyd Evans continues to butter his bread on his legal threats and actions, even slandering people who have not even been served or charged as "criminal defendants". Many of his new recruits are hearing only his side and believing that people are defaming him and thus being criminally charged.

Regardless of where you stand on the Lloyd Evans issue, we should all agree upon one thing:

A ruling from the Sisak Municipal Court is beneficial to this all parties. Specifically, they need to adjudicate the following:

Does Croatia have any jurisdiction over foreign nationals whose "crimes" as alleged by Lloyd Evans did not occur within the borders of Croatia?

Considering all the evidence that Lloyd Evans has presented to the public about his trip to Thailand, his meetings with sex workers and other information about his personal life that he voluntarily placed into the public domain, does this constitute "defamation"?

What laws (if any) were broken by these seven individuals in the countries they reside in? What Croatian laws were broken? Has James Lloyd Evans broken any laws himself?

This is a matter for the respective foreign embassies to be made aware of. That a Croatian national is slandering their own citizens of criminal activity as per the Croatian legal code is an issue that they would be well advised to take up with their Croatian counterparts.

The addresses and emails of three foreign embassies in Zagreb are on this link. They are:

Attn: Thomas Dougherty, ICHIP Attorney Advisor

ICHIP Office

U.S. Embassy

UI. Thomasa Jeffersona 2

10010 Zagreb

Tel.: +385 1 661 - 2069

e-mail: [email protected]

British Embassy Zagreb

Ivana Lucica 4

10000 Zagreb

Croatia

Telephone

+385 (1) 6009 100 / +44 20 7008 5000

[email protected]

Australian Embassy - Republic of Croatia

Grand Centar, 5th floor

Hektoroviceva 2

10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

Telephone: +385 1 4891 200

Facsimile: +385 1 4891 216

Email: [email protected]

If you live in either of these three countries, please do consider getting in touch with your nation's representatives there and alert them to this case that has been weaponized against 7 people without so much as service being conducted upon them.

The case number is K-252/2022. The "Private Prosecutor" is James Lloyd Evans.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

The progress of Lloyd's lawsuit reminds me of Petrocelli's extension!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Just to be fair and balanced, and I was surprised to learn this, Croatia follows the US in the date for mothers day.

I'm surprised, too. Maybe it wasn't originally a thing in Croatia?Lloyd, if you're reading I apologize and take it back.

It was mother's day - but you're still a lousy husband.

• Yooters
    Yooters

He’s a provider, I mean grifter for his family.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He has "provided" them with enough angst to last them a few lifetimes.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Now this is some real ground breaking shit and right up Lloyd’s alley. Nothing pleases him more than an argument he’s guaranteed to win.

Might be a fake, who knows. But perhaps he can “save lives” by humiliating a JW in a livestream.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Talk about low-hanging fruit.

But yes, this is just perfect for him - a chance to humiliate someone on video legitimately (well, sort of)... and expect payment for it!

And a get-out at the end too, in case 1) he can't be bothered to do it after all, or 2) the unbaptised publisher actually out-debates him and he ends up looking like a dick, so he decides to cut the recording short and not publicise it.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Looks like the tweet has gone now and there's no sign of this "live debate", so he was either trolling or he probably couldn't be bothered. Or perhaps the alleged unbaptised publisher backed out (if they ever even existed).

But really, is this how low he's sunk? Trying to drag unbaptised publishers into his arena to be put on display and harangued for views?

What happened to the lengthy panel discussions with members of the exJW community, the exclusive leaks and news from inside WT?

Oh yes, that's right. All his sources and contacts abandoned him because of his disgusting behaviour, so he's reduced to this sort of thing.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    But really, is this how low he's sunk? Trying to drag unbaptised publishers into his arena to be put on display and harangued for views?

I can't imagine watching any of SlobLloyd's content, beyond the couple of videos that I've viewed over the last decade. I find his voice to be nauseating and his physical appearance to be revolting. The allegations regarding sex workers in Thailand are no surprise to me.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Probably had no intention of doing a live stream hence the comment about the tweet going down if it was a no-show. Probably his way of gauging reaction to see if there is any interest. I suspect there was not much interest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit