It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd Evans brings out his daughter

the Floyd one is funnier... https://youtu.be/Att8f_XpU5I

•  Debra
    Debra

I don't know how to quote from earlier posts but regarding his lawsuits there's no way it can go anywhere it just wouldn't stand up in court yes we know he's filed it but after the filing is when things start to happen or in this case simply dismissed, and his lawyer has probably told him this so he's thinking if he keeps quiet it will all just go away that's what he thinks but he's got alot to learn

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

don't know how to quote from earlier posts but regarding his lawsuits there's no way it can go anywhere it just wouldn't stand up in court yes we know he's filed it but after the filing is when things start to happen or in this case simply dismissed, and his lawyer has probably told him this so he's thinking if he keeps quiet it will all just go away that's what he thinks but he's got alot to learn

/

he knew it was a bluff and he knows he has been called out on it

• Vintage
    Vintage

Evans’ lawsuit against those who voiced disapproval of his unethical behavior is his own version of “moral outrage”. He filed the lawsuit to represent his unbridled contempt against any human who criticizes his immoral choices.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Any news about those promised lawsuits of his yet?

I’ve heard nothing 🤷‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I’m watching it online, he has made a submission on 18 July (which he promised he would share but didn’t). If/when it gets dismissed you can be sure I’ll bring the receipts 👍

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for dropping by, Kim.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Thanks for dropping by, Kim.

💗💗

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    If/when it gets dismissed you can be sure I’ll bring the receipts

Early prediction: Once this gets dismissed he'll start denying that he sued people just like he's backtracking and denying he paid for sex. Just like he "dated" sex workers, it'll be "I consulted with a lawyer, that's all". Then he'll accuse everyone of unspecified lies. His brain works like a 6 year old when trying to get out of trouble.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Then he'll accuse everyone of unspecified lies.

He posted the court documents, so on this occasion he cannot rewrite history 👏👏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit