It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Yooters
  • Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

It’s obvious he went there for the amazing food only.

• LoveUniHateExams
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It’s obvious he went there for the amazing food only - yes, lots of fat, sad, single men go to Bangkok to sample the amazing cuisine.

• Simon
    Simon
    yes, lots of fat, sad, single men go to Bangkok to sample the amazing cuisine

Who among us hasn't had a craving for some Thai food and flown half way round the world and "dated" a prostitute at one time or another in order to satisfy our hunger?

Oh, right ... all of us haven't.

Looks like he is trying to become the Croatian underground music scene's version of Harvey Weinstein. That should end well.

I thought that after I posted. It's either about money or power over some hopeful young girl. He won't be doing it to help anyone else but himself.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

His inconsistencies regarding his Thailand trip have been all over the board. He did not confirm or deny sex workers in Thailand in the livestream, only that he had been seeing them and didn’t specify where. After the pics of him with the Thai girl were circulated, he admits that he “met” sex workers there (Thailand) in a FB post a few days later, which culminated in his admission that he “dated a sex worker” in Thailand on the Andrew Gold interview.

He has moved off that admission entirely in more recent months, making the comment to “Timmy” on the Jimmy Snow show sarcastically that “because going there for sex is the only thing Thailand has to offer”. In the begging video he said something similar.

He found that this blatant and provable lie works better than the truth, which lost him all those patrons to begin with. I doubt you’ll ever get an admission out of him again regarding seeing, meeting or dating them in Thailand again.

It's either about money or power over some hopeful young girl.

That was my fear too, and it’s not because I feel Jabba the Hutt shouldn’t get laid. If some dumbshit tart wants to take dick from Lloyd Evans, then have at it and be sure to keep up with STD checks and anal cream.

But if some lonely expat finds herself in Zagreb for whatever reasons and David Brent invites her into the attic for a jam session on guitar, she has the right to know that this same man has stated that he has no mastery over his penis, cared so little about women that he utilised exploited women all over the world for sex, and certainly should read the disturbing emails he sent to his wife about his infidelities.

This is why he is so intent on scaring people into taking the information down with threats and Sisak Municipal Court “lawsuits”.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Is the Eurovision UK entry about Lloyd?

When you said you were leavin’

To work on your mental health

You didn’t mention the cheating

You kept that one to yourself.

I got so mad was gonna

Cuss you out, outside your house

For everyone to see.

Wanted to trash your Benz

Tell all your friends

How cruel you were to me.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    making the comment ...that “because going there for sex is the only thing Thailand has to offer”.

Funny thing he never said ,to Andrew Gold or to Timmy,anything about what Thailand.had to offer. He could have

said something about the food, place he visit, Patong has some very beautiful temple, even if is not a religious person , just for the architecture , he could at least went and visit one. Or he could have talk about the beachs ,shopping come on something ! Now that i think of it , he did mention in the live stream ,that in new year eve ,he went to a bar and he got some "edibles" ,and from that letter that got leak he went to a bar again , and played pool with 2 girls...

So it seems that at first , his wife was kind of o.k. with him going there.Now If my memory serves me right , he was talking pictures .and dumb dumb didn't know that those photos were then send to is computer? laptop? anyway his wife could see them ,and yadda yadda yadda , she ask for a divorce. She did not do that over some photos of a beautiful sun set or him "snorkeling" ! (by the way Lloyd doesn't scuba dive he just snorklel ) I think by now we all know what kind of photos he was taking. We all saw the one that was leak ,him with that girl , and my guess, that's probably the only one that could be shown on social media.., meaning it was the rated G photos ,but trust me for his wife do text him she wanted now the "D" word ,there must have been photos that were triple X! with girls that were Not 20 year old ! Discusting ! I know he's not religious person ,but he better start ''praying '' something, sciences, the universe baby yoda, that those photos are never leak...

But If they ever do...Hope nobody will mind if I say I TOLD YOU SO !

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

It's an unfortunate way of thinking. But my personal thoughts are that he is not searching for new talent, he is setting this up for the purpose of grooming. So many people who are supposed talent spotters are actually groomers and I include the very creepy Simon Cowell.

Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein are only the patsies believe me. Lloyd has seen what these people are capable of and wants a piece of this. What better place to do this than in a poverty-stricken country where - once again - he can take advantage of that for his own gain.

• Sherri
    Sherri
    LoveUniHateExams
    Some footage of Lloyd, lol ...

Nailed it. But now Hot Love Freeway has become an indestructible earworm. Thanks for that. 🙄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit