It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

We were joking earlier (and in some cases not joking - deadly serious) in comments about his "Coming tomorrow..." post about sexual incidents in the Bible, but I noticed on revisiting that post that he was being his usual charming self in the comments with someone called "Alex" (presumably a creationist) who he had previously been supposedly due to debate with.

I'm not sure if this is the one that he tweeted about several weeks ago, but then he removed the tweet because they cancelled or failed to show up.

The point is, even if Alex did fail to show before, our friend with the sunny disposition goes on one of his usual abrasive, nit-picky and self-righteous rants at him. Looks like Alex was unaware what a tiresome and awkward PITA he can be to deal with, especially if you dare not to do everything exactly as he wants it and bow at the altar of Cedars.

Any new followers of the cult of LE are not likely to be impressed, nor are any potential guests of the channel who come across this exchange. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot in public once more...

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Is this exchange with Alex this year?

What an absolute moronic narcissist Lloyd is, throwing a tantrum and being totally unreasonable. So endearing. Not.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Is this exchange with Alex this year?

Yes, just a few days ago from his post about sexual deviancy and the Bible. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

@ that entire twitter exchange:

Lloyds reacting as though he's being publicly slandered????

Wtf calm the hell down you dumbass some people have to ACTUALLY work. And the nerve of him telling him about work life balance?!?? When he does no work????? XD

Idk who Alex is but damn man you missed a bullet not debating him.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Edit review time: 10 hours

A good statistic, especially since he claims to need to pay Tibor’s “wages” or he’s down to 3 videos a month. If he worked 35 hours a month, Tibor worked about half that since he’s not involved in show prep and research. By that I mean Tibor isn’t watching the convention/JWB material, analysing it, and scripting rebuttals.

Median wage in Croatia is €16,000, but that’s assuming a full work week. Even if Lloyd is generous and paying him what would amount to €20,000 a year assuming FT work, at 17 hours a month that’s 4.25 hours a week. €20,000 a year means €9.62 an hour. So, €163.34 a month.

I seriously doubt Tibor would work for that, but it gives you an idea what his time is worth on a better than average Croatian salary based on the amount of time he puts in.

And Lloyd by all accounts is a tightwad. He notoriously refused to go on trips unless they were funded and would pull out if he had to pay for any significant portion of it. He refused to give his book for free to anyone who helped him with his book tour, though he did give Kameron Fader a $10 discount because he only had $15 on him. He whined about paying import taxes on a BMW that was shipped to him until Dick Kelly compensated him for that.

Short story is: He’s running a scam. He could have easily afforded Tibor’s salary on 400 patrons + YT revenue. What the begging stunt was really about was keeping Dijana funded in terms of child support and he was increasingly being forced to cull from his own cut of the take in order to help take care of the children he wilfully abandoned for his bachelor lifestyle in Zagreb.

There’s a reason why he mentioned not being able to afford his daughter’s haircut.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    "He has a unnatural obsession with sex."

I think 1056 pages indicates an unnatural obsession with Lloyd.

Very interesting that one would choose a sexual obsession that led to someone going to Thailand to "explore" one's sexuality and "date" a sex worker in one of the most child-trafficked countries in the world.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Journeyman The point is, even if Alex did fail to show before, our friend with the sunny disposition goes on one of his usual abrasive, nit-picky and self-righteous rants at him. Looks like Alex was unaware what a tiresome and awkward PITA he can be to deal with, especially if you dare not to do everything exactly as he wants it and bow at the altar of Cedars.

What an odious little man (well, small minded if not exactly small!).

Someone tell that lad the unemployable git hasn't got an 'assistant' but a wife-slave. He hasn't got a 'work life balance' but lives one long vacation. And not to allow himself to be used for monetized content by the greedy so and so. He can't find guests which is why he wanted to 'jump on' straight away.

Imagine someone is going to literally earn your wages for you, but you tell them you'll get back to them 'in your own sweet time'.😡

There's plenty of you tuber's he can debate, most far nicer than Cedars and will at least understand when a person has work commitments!!!!

Edit: If 'his team' was required to waste so much 'time and resources' to organise that debate (for which, from what I can gather, there wasn't a specific 'time' exactly anyway), how come he's able to just 'jump in' without any preparation this time???

I would also insist the debate was a livestream if I were Alex, because he'll edit it to his advantage afterward, too.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Seedy Ceders was too scared to debate someone who would very easily give him the runaround, so Seedy Ceders does what he does best. Bully his opponent because he is a coward.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

That twitter exchange sums up Lloyd 100%. Utter bellend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit