It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That comments ,on his Rebuttas sushi no 559 (Jul 17 2023) got my attention... Wonder how that christian ,would feel if he heard M.Evans new song , how GOD killed 14.000 kids ? not to mention all those tweet about Noah's Ark ...Why is he so obsessed with this ? Could it be because The Truth Hurts most popular video ,1,354,429 MILLION views, is on that subjects ?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@TonusOH I think you're spot on there. This is also just more evidence he has no clue how the real world works. His hook is being an exjw that's it. If he has anything else entertainment wise it would have happened. He also now has this scandal which will ALWAYS follow him because of he he reacted. I welcome his attempts because it will be fun to watch the fail.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

By the way I made a reddit post in r/askcroatia here getting some responses and I've tried to be a bit vague about it being Lloyd but you can see from there normal people are questioning Lloyd's legal stratagy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/croatia/comments/154lro9/i_was_criminally_charged_by_a_croatian_expat_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

By the way I made a reddit post in r/askcroatia here getting some responses and I've tried to be a bit vague about it being Lloyd but you can see from there normal people are questioning Lloyd's legal stratagy.

I snooped round:

https://e-predmet.pravosudje.hr/print.php?sud=5044&upisnik=K&predmet=252&godina=2022&captcha_code=z6cnlb

I see there is a way to get credentials either as a Croatian citizen or even a foreign resident. ePosta (Croatian Postal Service) eCitizens ePass, University IDs, several different bank logins, etc. Once you get the credentials to log in, you can access the documents.

The case is K-252/2022 and was filed in Sisak Municipal Court 29 April 2022

Even in the case of a strike, they still should be able to access that and get the document. It's all digital and it already has been filed.

There is something about this case that Lloyd is not telling us. I went to that Croatian Reddit and gave them the case number to search.

The user replied:

29.8.2022:

Verdict - conviction - with explanation

Translated by Google from the website in the previous comment.

If true, this completely explains why Lloyd sent out the 3 page rant to Kim 5 days later on 4 Sept about getting new lawyers if needed, appealing, or going to Australia to file, etc. This would be huge because it means that Lloyd has been lying this entire time about how his lawyers were hard at work on the case and creating the illusion that people were under criminal prosecution when they were not. He fundraised off this very point in the "Things are Bad" video, assuring his viewers that justice would be served.

He knew something was already decided, but lied about the chances for success. My guess is the court refused to serve the listed defendants on 29 August 2022, but the case was still open and Lloyd was still filing motions for reconsideration with new evidence.

What happened last Friday might have been the court administratively closing the case.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Thanks LMSA. The term "conviction" is interesting. Wouldn't it be hilarious if he got fined for a frivolous suit?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I've been out in the field doing actual content work so haven't been able to put much time into responses and only on mobile right now. Super curious what "conviction" means here.

• btlc
    btlc

To be clear, while the procedure is in progress, access to the case is allowed only to the involved parties via "e-predmet". Once the judgment is done, it will be publicly available to everyone via "e-oglasna". The last status is 14.07.2023 Official note by Court, which could be anything, but it is not the verdict. In short, we must wait till further notice.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Numbers don't lies... Thank you Kim &Mikey !

Maybe there's another reason behind the new pics...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit