It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    I wonder if any of his flying monkeys would openly admit if they would go to a prostitute for sex?

In my opinion, any person who supports that disgusting slob is likely to need to pay for intimacy.

• annihilator
    annihilator
    Sorry about that.

Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

Watch on YouTube

v=C2ySCsVBX8Q
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Again with the letters. Does anyone have proof they are real? And how would anyone aside from Lloyd and his wife have access to them? Did the poster hack into their computers or something, and who is the person who posted them?
    I'm all for seeking justice but anyone can make that up, I can write a letter in which Lloyd admits he's a furry and he like to run around in a bear costume. How is that proof of anything?

Amazingly I have to agree with whateveryousay on this one guys. We cannot just copy and paste stuff here and expect Lloyds very loyal followers to believe it to be true.

I'm a pink gorilla with orange pigtails that likes to eat turnips. Is this statement true? Who knows without proof.

Is there some way we can prove that this letter is true and factual?

Don't get me wrong I truly believe the letter to be true and accurate, but this is not going to convince the hard-core flying monkeys or anyone that is honestly searching for the truth about Lloyd Evans.

I'm the "10th man" on this one guys.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    We cannot just copy and paste stuff here and expect Lloyds very loyal followers to believe it to be true.

The way I see it as a bystander is that the letter’s authenticity has been confirmed on this thread by an impeccable eyewitness source.

We don’t need to know every detail of ‘proof’.

From the way I see it, MrLE now knows the game is up; he can’t with any veracity deny its contents without risking being called out.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

There’s not enough popcorn in Australia for this.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nah, stick to shiraz ! 🥱

🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is there some way we can prove that this letter is true and factual?

Outside of Lloyd or Dijana committing career suicide by coming out and saying “yes, that is indeed genuine. Lloyd did indeed send me that, but… he’s really a nice guy!”? No. And they’ll likely never acknowledge its existence.

But as ozziepost alluded to, this has been confirmed by a source who is known to have been allowed access to these documents from Dijana herself.

The lack of denial is another thing. Lloyd’s quick to yell “fake!” and he has not done so. If you were anywhere near Twitter today, you’ll know that many people were absolutely triggered by this, including Lloyd’s old friend Javier Ortiz. And hardly anyone, even those inclined to believe Lloyd, raised the contention they were fakes. Most of the pushback was from people who felt it was private. But even then it was mild.

Everyone who read that was deeply disturbed. As they should be.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

At this moment in time, Lloyd will not push back against this as he is still riding on the wave of his latest scam. He thinks he has won this one.

Wait until the Patrion numbers go down, he will then bring this up.

• Whateveryousay
    Whateveryousay

Sorry, but having an "inside resource" is not a proof of anything. If that person knew that what they are sharing is true then they would just come out and post publicly. Like ForeverAlone said, we can all claim random shit and claim it's true.

We have stuf like AI that can be fed text and spew out anything with similar wording. You give it a few posts and statements from LE and have it spew out a similar sounding statement saying whatever you desire. Not saying it's the case here but it could very well be. This is insane to me, believing in something so important based on virtually nothing other than "it sounds like him" and some of you having "a confirmed source". If that source isn't posting anything that's false and has been given access to the letter by LE or Dijana then why not just come out and say who they are and how they got access to the letters. The only person who would hide is someone who's afraid of being sued for spreading lies.

•  Debra
    Debra

To lloyds lurkers. Look up lloyds company ipsilon media and see for yourself how much money he really has

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit