It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

am confused as to where Lloyd is living these days. Didn't he go on holiday with the family? Didn't Dijana film a video for Lloyd? Has Lloyd convinced Dijana that he can be both a family man and have a bachelor pad on the side?”

Why would he go on a dating website in London and try to get a new woman there if he wasn’t planning on moving there?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

So is this new attic warming party still in his ex in-laws home?

why would his wife not kick him out if he is obviously using prostitution?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

His live stream will start in about an hour

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

His insistence on saying he dated a sex worker is mind boggling. Is he stuck on that scene in Full Metal Jacket? You know the one where the hooker goes:

Hey baby... you got girlfriend? Vietnam?

Maybe someone needs to explain to him that when a sex worker asks if he has a date or a girlfriend, that's said for a reason because "I will have sex with you for $$$" won't work well in court when trying to fend off a solicitation charge?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

The photo thumbnail is of a uk house attic

• Caminante
    Caminante
    @Mikejw It's tomorrow, not today.
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

Oh yes it’s tomorrow

maybe he will address the elephant in the room has his wife dumped him and that why he moved out

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA, you’re giving quite an education on the fine art of avoiding a solicitations charge.

• Simon
    Simon
    Why would he go on a dating website in London and try to get a new woman there if he wasn’t planning on moving there?

You know his relationships are "hourly", right?

And a real date might be cheaper than a pay-for-girlfriend.

His defence is so pitiful, and his "I must have your contact details" (so I can dox and harass you) act is so old and transparent, surely no one falls for it?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Iam the only one that find it weird ,that he doesn't seem to be mad at both M.O'D. and J .O. Why? He insulted peoples on his social media for way less than what those 2 did to him...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit