It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Wow. That letter sounds completely legit. It's full of Lloyds warped reasonings, twisted logic, linguistic tricks and complete gaslighting (him accusing her of gaslighting? the icing on top ...).

His "logic" for how something isn't really 'cheating', and turning her requests not to cheat in the car (i.e. shared spaces) into her "being unreasonable"? Incredible ...

But such utter failures as parents, the pair of them. I have no sympathy for women who spend their time with losers because of $ or laziness or both.

BTW: I just love that Lloyd spends so much of his time doom-scrolling, probably trying to read and police every comment or mention of himself. Enjoy your pathetic life Lloyd - the WTS still owns you, and now so do we! :)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The post was removed, the replies are still there, though. He's got fewer and fewer friends every day, it seems.

I do agree that this needs to be corroborated if it is going to be used to influence anyone. People in that topic are saying the letter was originally posted online by Dijana. Is that true? She did appear to be the source of the photos that Evans had taken with his "date" in Thailand. But without corroboration, it's a lot like those nasty texts purported to be between him and a teenaged girl. Damning, if true, but something that serious needs to be confirmed IMO.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I've had packages sent to my home containing books with titles such as Leave a Cheetah gain a life.

I don't know who did that. But who ever did this May I suggest those book also...
    they are real book by the way...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Boy was he on the rampage!

(3) not let Javi stay in my hotel room the night he got stranded with his cancelled flight because it was getting in the way of me going out and meeting people

He is a complete sociopath. He even appeared miffed at Javier Ortiz staying in his hotel room because his flight was cancelled. I thought these trips were for activism, Lloyd? Wouldn't helping your best friend and collaborator out by letting him stay in your hotel room count as such?

He even goes into how uncomfortable that was for him. Not because he didn't like Ortiz, but he had planned on going out later to meetup with dates/hookers.

(I stayed in the room that night just to avoid him getting a whiff that anything was wrong)

You poor thing. That Ortiz fucker just cock-blocked you by missing his flight!

And he uses this as an example that he can control himself. As opposed to, "sorry, best friend, you are shit out of luck. You can't stay in my hotel room. I have plans."

Imagine virtue signaling this to your wife!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That’s a good idea. Edit the livestream down to the key five minutes or so, repost it on YouTube and promote it as widely as possible.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The letter is authentic. I have no intention of commenting further other than to say that I have not shared it and certainly did not have anything up do with its publishing.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I'm reading it with my jaw open...it's astonishing how deluded this guy is.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

There's so much transparently wrong with Lloyd's 'reasoning' and the way he talks (writes) to someone who he supposedly cares about in that letter that it's at once startling and infuriating.

To pick just one obvious thing: He has the audacity to accuse Dijana several times of 'dishing out diagnoses' and uses this to undermine her attempts to explain her feelings and to reason with him, but then he says near the end of the letter: "I believe to a large part you are controlled by hang-ups that have been instilled in you by your cult upbringing and societal norms regarding monogamy, but that’s not something I blame you for." And what qualifications do you have to make those 'diagnoses', you hypocrite?

There is so much self-pitying justification and barely suppressed hatred towards his wife in there. He really is a sick and twisted individual.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I haven't seen that amount of projecting since I was at the drive-in movie theater.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA, here is a quick scan of the early parts of the topic, and some of the posts that I think are a good way to help someone get caught up. I'm just giving the page/post numbers for quick reference. I think it's a good start.

Page 1 Post 3: Newly Enlightened posts a copy of Kim's reddit post, which had been deleted from r/exJW.

Page 3 Post 2: Vanderhoven7 posts Evans's YouTube livestream, where he admits to cheating on his wife and seeing prostitutes regularly for years. The stream was active when the post was made, and the video still works.

Page 4 Post 2: Simon breaks down the livestream to its basics. Covers all relevant points. The video is still there (see above) if anyone needs corroboration.

Page 5 Post 4: Simon posts links to old topics that Evans took part in as Cedars, which shows his attitude and how he doxxed a bunch of exJWs to promote AAWA. An early example of how he destroys good things unapologetically.

Page 11 Post 3: Newly Enlightened posts a video explaining how he treated their daughter, who left the community thanks to Evans. An example of how vindictive and petty he is.

Page 19 Post 6: Looks like a copy of a post Evans made on Facebook, shortly after the livestream blew up in his face. Includes his famous "as a professional activist I get to spend my wages as I please" explanation.

Page 21 Post 9: Newly Enlightened posts an old video explaining how Evans doxxed them.

Page 28 Post 2: Link to a video about the livestream ("The Lloyd Evans Sex Scandal IS our Business").

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit