It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Pr0nerThen she tries to figure out how to be sexually compatible. He refuses and tells her it's only by letting him sleep with anyone but her. WTF?

I'm going to go over it in a sec, but that really jumped out to me!!

My god she even wants to know what rocks his boat! What kind of absolute unmentionable BAST*RD of a husband - who didn't love his wife - wouldn't jump at the chance of telling her! She obviously wants to try and make him happy🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

My guess: She doesn't possess a certain "something" that the Thai LadyBoiz have.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

The link on reddit, to loyds letter, has been taken down. Can some one post a copy on here or send a link to where I can read it.

• KatKat
  • JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

https://youtu.be/DkIem5ar9WU

Lloyd Evans, Cult Leader - The Truth Campaign Starts Now. Time to Flood Social Media with the Truth of the Cult Leader we know as, James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Testing for STDs is a much more painful process for men than for women (to my knowledge)

Your knowledge is WRONG! What a dumb ass! And it took me 2 min. to find that info on Google DUH!

He wrote that letter Dec.16 2021 ,and look at the date of the Man's health magazine article ...

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19717761/7-things-you-should-know-before-getting-an-std-test/

• Toblerone5
  • Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I honestly have no simpathy for Djiana. Sorry not sorry. Enough with the victim mentality. She's a grown woman, with two kids and is watching all of this unfolding while eating popcorn.

The latest video where Lloyd Deviant is begging for money would have been an excellent opportunity for her to speak out IF she was interested in the truth. But at this point is clear to me that she is more interested in his money.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

That wasn’t faked, and we have a confirmation from an inside source.

There was so much Lloyd in that letter I think I gained 20 lbs from reading it.

To fake something like that, we’d need to find out the source and get his ass to Hollywood. That would have been next level method acting. Heath Ledger spending a month in a dark Manhattan hotel room to play the Joker.

It was that dark.

• annihilator

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit