It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Whateveryousay: If not, it's fake and that's it.

That's... not how it works. Something can be true and not proven. It may not be confirmed or validated, but it can still be true. We can give less weight to a claim that is unproven and we can dismiss a claim that is disproven. But it's reasonable to accept a claim based on the word of someone you trust, for example.

The unproven accusations in question do not exist in a vacuum. Don't mistake the desire of some of us to be certain with a blanket rejection of specific claims. I acknowledge that some claims are unconfirmed, but it doesn't mean I reject them outright. We are talking about a man who demeans his wife, cheats on her with hookers, lies to cover his actions, all while puffing himself up and trying to put his critics down. Why would I automatically reject claims that he has done other things in this vein?

So, no... you don't need to explain basic logic to us. You might want to brush up on it, though.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Is "Marko" an alter-ego of LE? Why does he use that? Is that for his role-playing fecal fetish games?

I can see it now; he meets the LadyBoi of his dreams, a price is negotiated and accepted.

"You are to call me Marko, and only Marko", he says.

"I will call you Polo. You will only respond to Polo", he demands.

"You will call out Marko, and I will then respond with Polo, and insert my pole into you. We will repeat this as many times as it takes to satisfy me. Then we will switch positions. Understand? You are not to stare at my neck-beard. You may stroke it if you wish."

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Also, pr0ner, why would I ask him?

Now my turn to explain basic logic to you. Who wrote the letter in the first place LLOYD!

let me spell it to you , L...L ...O...Y...D...

Whoever has proof they're real needs to come forward with actual evidence...

Again, that would be LLOYD EVANS . And since that is the ONLY proof you will believe .( And even then ,pretty sure Lloyd would tell you in person that yes that letter is real ,You would still find a way to argue with him and say are you sure? do you have any proof of that ?)

Go and ask HIM. I'll even help you . this is his twitter account https://twitter.com/cedarsjwsurvey

you can leave a voicemail to him here : : https://www.speakpipe.com/cedars

I didn't gave you his Facebook one cause he did mention not to write to him there he won't see it...

Oh and about those magic beans, Do we have any proof you have those?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I would respectfully suggest you go to the trouble of studying it for years and gaining a diploma before dishing out diagnoses

This was another underlying theme of this letter. He viewed himself as so superior to his wife, who was only good for taking care of the children and home. He threw her interest in obtaining qualifications in psychiatry (and my God would she have a lot of material for her thesis) right back into her face and basically called her a quack. She was married to him for 15 years but had no grounds to analyse his behaviour because she had no psychiatric degree.

This is likely another gaslighting technique he uses against her. He has a two-year art degree and she as far as I know has only secondary school education. He also earned the money, which he also subtly mentioned, so she was and is essentially a JW wife to him. Stay home, prepare dinner, clean the house, take care of the children and STFU.

If we want to talk about JW Mindsets, Tibor, please do consider that letter and how your benefactor treats his wife precisely how an abusive JW elder would.

But we have the JW Mindset because we understand how sex trafficking works in both Thailand and Croatia? Get a clue.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Since we can only click one time on the like or dislike button...

This is for all your latest post @Whateveryousay

• Simon
    Simon
    This is likely another gaslighting technique he uses against her. He has a two-year art degree and she as far as I know has only secondary school education. He also earned the money, which he also subtly mentioned, so she was and is essentially a JW wife to him. Stay home, prepare dinner, clean the house, take care of the children and STFU.

Q: What actual qualifications does Lloyd have, on anything? Because a community-college course with the word "art" in it ... isn't one!

Also, he doesn't earn money - he's a professional beggar.

He must be the only YouTuber that can't work YouTube - see his pathetic attempts during his live-stream, he has no technical skills so has to farm out any real work to others.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

prOner, if you do buy those magic beans, don't forget to ask how much the Shipping cost from Croatia will be...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I can only imagine Mark O'Donnell absolutely CRINGES looking back at how he let himself be interviewed by this slovenly grifter.................

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    So now according to him There's 706 People who thing , He's the guy that will help JW to get out of Watchtower ... Just to make sure , Him? Lloyd Evans? The big bully with the Youtube channels? sure
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The events of the last couple of weeks have been a complete defeat for Lloyd Evans don’t let him fool anyone otherwise. Over a year ago he reckoned he was well within his rights to use patron money to cheat on his wife and visit prostitutes every couple of months and he said so in those terms on his livestream and in his statements. He invited his audience to judge for themselves. The verdict came back and it was a resounding rejection by the majority of his viewers and patron supporters. For most of the following year LE valiantly tried to hold that line in the face of everyone credible leaving him, Andrew Gold, Dr Das, over half his patrons, and more. He kept ploughing that same rotten line regardless.

Last week, in a complete volte face LE dropped all his self justifications because he finally realised nobody was ever going to buy it. Instead he concluded he had no option but to hide behind the welfare his wife and family (and Tibor) and vague references to “defamation” instead of telling his audience what he really thinks about his right to sex. Whatever way he paints it, that is a tacit admission that his position is indefensible and he can only attract new supporters by obscuring his real position. Now all he can do is hope his new supporters don’t search “Lloyd Evans defamation” in any search engine because his recent patron boost is built on lies and obfuscation and he knows it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit