It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    She did appear to be the source of the photos that Evans had taken with his "date" in Thailand. But without corroboration, it's a lot like those nasty texts purported to be between him and a teenaged girl. Damning, if true, but something that serious needs to be confirmed IMO.

Just as you can immediately match something with Lloyds typical modus operandi, this seems to be Dijana's M.O. which is why it seemed obviously legit even before it was confirmed and I think it would be very difficult for someone to write so much and get it so perfect as "Lloyd" (so Occam's Razor - it's real). It's why I also think the texts are also legit, because they match subsequent events and behaviours by both of them.

"I believe to a large part you are controlled by hang-ups that have been instilled in you by your cult upbringing and societal norms regarding monogamy, but that’s not something I blame you for."

But not himself, right? He's the totally balanced and level-headed one?!

And a typical Lloydism: "but that’s not something I blame you for" he says, while totally blaming her ...

This is why he should not be offering advice to people leaving the WTS, because his own leaving has been an abject failure and he has warped views on so many things.

And of course why no one should be listening to him for advice - he's not a level-headed serious thinker.

It's like getting financial advice from someone bankrupt or deep in debt - why would you listen to someone who can't walk-the-walk and failed at the process themselves?

If you can't sort out your own shit, why do you think anyone should listen to your "advice"?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    “I don’t want you to “chop your dick off” as you suggested,

All Those in Favor he does ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Simon: It's why I also think the texts are also legit

I do find both the letter and those old texts to be remarkably like his writing/talking style. Enough that I can't find a convincing explanation that exonerates him. I do still think it's worth it to do what we can to be sure, because it's a fair level of evidence to expect. That approach does give him something to hide behind, since these aren't things he can just claim as a common human weakness or that can be dismissed as no big deal. As it is, he's a horrible enough person that the things he thinks aren't so bad make him look like a real asshole.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, you can't definitively say they are, but they are certainly credible and would have to show some god-level prescience if invented.

Maybe one day Dijana will tell everyone, they would have had to come from her as far as I can tell. I could see him holding her silence over her as a threat, as being part of a coverup, but the reality is it's unlikely he'd be prosecuted for any crime without a victim and I doubt the police would bother to investigate given the time.

But there would really be no risk to her and if she wants to torpedo his reputation for good, that would do it.

Which is why I think ultimately they are a perfectly matched dysfunctional couple. She's there because she likes the lifestyle and $$$ ... because why, otherwise, would anyone tolerate that chump?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Lloyd Evans now has 666 patreons!! LOL.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ridiculous the way Roy Devans blames his wife for being influenced by 'monogamous societal norms', as if that's a bad thing.

Yes, most people are monogamous. There's nothing wrong with this whatsoever.

What is important here is honesty. Roy Devans promised his wife he'd be faithful to her when he married her. He has broken that promise.

If people are looking for relationships and declare at the outset that they're looking for open relationships, then ok.

But Roy Devans didn't do that.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Just as you can immediately match something with Lloyds typical modus operandi, this seems to be Dijana's M.O. which is why it seemed obviously legit even before it was confirmed and I think it would be very difficult for someone to write so much and get it so perfect as "Lloyd"

Dijana was quick on the button to jump on Twitter to say the emails weren't real last time. So we know she's not averse to coming on and telling people whether it is false or not.

And if this email was fake, coupled with Kim's assertion that it was genuine, you'd think that we'd be hearing something from her. Or at least from her husband, trying to claim victimhood again by fake emails. And it would be an excellent opportunity for Lloyd/Dijana to drill a hole into Kim's credibility if this were faked.

So far... crickets.

And I doubt we'll be hearing anything about it from them because they are real. Best for them to just not comment in that case.

• Simon
    Simon
    Dijana was quick on the button to jump on Twitter to say the emails weren't real last time

"Someone using Dijana's account was quick on the button to jump on Twitter to say the emails weren't real last time."

Fixed it for you ;)

• KatKat
    KatKat

I believe Dijana gets away well in the letter. She is dealing with a bad situation, she is aware she would not have married Lloyd in hindsight. Imagine to have to deal with this as a young bride. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_sexual_behaviour_disorder What I see in the letter is a woman who tries her best to understand and be proactive in a difficult situation with a narcissist who constantly undermines her. Lloyd constantly tries to blur the things she tries to tell him as if she gets it wrong all the time.

I would wish Dijana that she managed to have much more distance between him and her. She working for him or he just using her name for tax purposes can not be good for her at all. If she does it because of money or she really believes she has to support him, who knows...she is still somehow in his grip. If she has enough time to heal from his narcissistic abuse she hopefully gets the healthy distance she needs for her and her daughters. It would help Dijana would take a stand publicly somehow. Maybe she covering for Lloyd helps her to have some leverage over him?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Oh, 'you know' the letters are real.
    And I know Elvis is alive. Guess that's enough proof.

Well done for falling for MSM propaganda that is equating something that is real with a conspiracy theory. Why are you lot so predictable, can you not come up with something more original?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit