It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

His "apartment" in reality is his home-away-from-home Bachelor Pad where he probably screws his hookers on the side. That's why he doesn't want to clean it up himself. No fun in that!

• Simon
    Simon
    This doesn’t include money, gifts, travel paid for, books sent to him for free by supporters, which by the sounds of it was substantial.

The sorts of things someone who is less than honest could easily avoid paying taxes on, which also then makes a substantial difference - imagine your pay packet if you got the gross amount instead of the net!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

A lot to unpack here from this exchange he had a few hours ago.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What on earth is the difference between “engaging” and “dating” a sex worker? What is he talking about? He says others have “filthy minds”? This creep needs to get lost permanently. Who on earth is still supporting him? Plus isn’t prostitution actually a crime in the countries he’s admitted to. The thing he says is “no crime” literally is a crime!

Again he tries to manipulate the person into revealing their identity so he can target them, rather than give a straight answer to the fact that he is contradicting himself.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Everyone knows full well that Lloyd's dating Thailand sex worker was him paying for her to stay with him. As for cleaning his apartment, did Tibor not want to wear the maid outfit?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    did Tibor not want to wear the maid outfit?

NonCoinCollector this is for you

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

So is Lloyd still married?

he had a place in something Green in London

now he has an excuse about mold why he is leaving the bunker, he says he is going up in the attic

but I wonder if he is going to London as his wife and in laws kicked him out for prossiegate

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Toblerone, we know that picture has to be fake as there is no way Lloyd's gut is that small.

Mikejw, the place Lloyd used in London was just an address Lloyd stayed at years earlier. He used the address to try and register for the speed dating. He wasn't actually renting there.

I am confused as to where Lloyd is living these days. Didn't he go on holiday with the family? Didn't Dijana film a video for Lloyd? Has Lloyd convinced Dijana that he can be both a family man and have a bachelor pad on the side?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He still thinks that claiming that he was dating a sex worker makes him look better than admitting that he paid for sex.

"I didn't break the law! That woman is just my date! And although she can make hundreds of dollars an hour from sex-starved neckbeards any night of the week, she's totally into my personality and charm and proud to be seen hanging from my arm. The very notion that I might have paid this definitely-consenting-adult for her time is just preposterous! Can't you tell how smitten she is from these selfies I took?"

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Wait, what happened to him offering the hand of friendship? His tweets are his downfall, he cannot help himself can he. It's your fault that I dated.sex worker. By you being a filthy pervert you made me date a sex worker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit