It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So he just said again “I was accused of going to Thailand for sex tourism when I was actually on a mental health break”

Yet he has already admitted to dating at least one sex worker while on this trip

is he hoping people don’t know the full story or does he genuinely believe people really are that stupid

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I still don’t understand what djiana does as part of the “team” he pays her wages for?

as has been said

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Kim I send you a private message ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    There is your answer. Now go watch Lloyd Evans, I’m trying to watch the Smurfs.

Your lucky, I just watch the Real Housewife Ultimate trip to ...Thailand , In Phuket , Pa Tong I kid you not...

Wait there's more...they went to a restaurant where they had a Lady Boys show after there meals

That was suppose to take my mind of that $%^$ video he just post... DIDN'T HELP!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Looking at that transcript, I’m intrigued by this:

pay peoples wages, pay my wages, pay the owners wages, pay the insurance for the equipment, pay our company accountants fees, etc.

Who is the “owner” as separate from him?

But I sort of had a job offer to do a job. I know I would have hated, but at least it would have taken me away from all the JW XJW toxicity.

Window cleaning?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Who is the “owner” as separate from him?

This sounds like a Monty Python style skit where there‘s a man at the front who keeps coming back in a different disguise when the customer asks to see the “manager”, the “owner”, etc.

Sounds to me like he’s taking an owner’s salary on top of his regular one. Probably pays himself as a consultant too.

• Simon
    Simon
    I was accused of going to Thailand for sex tourism when I was actually on a mental health break.

Ah, the linguistic tricks. I don't believe there was any "mental health" involved, that's just a cover story for sympathy. But even if there were, it's possible for both things to be true at the same time - Lloyd went for a break AND sex tourism.

I mean, he's not actually denied that he had sex with at least one sex worker while he was there, has he?

"dated a sex worker" is another linguistic trick to try to change the reality of what he did.

But I sort of had a job offer to do a job. I know I would have hated

Of course you would have hated it Lloyd, it would involve actual work!

Bemoaning that he "has" to do the exJW stuff when it's entirely his own choice to do so.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    I think most mature adults understand that nobody is perfect and that we all make mistakes. My mistake was to be unfaithful to my partner and I'll always be sorry about that.
    But as I've said before, nobody deserves to be bullied, harassed and character assassinated across multiple social media platforms simply for being human.

From what I've seen, there's no "mistake." I think Fats is only sorry about the impact it has had on his business.

I've been on this planet much longer than Fats. Somehow, I've managed to "be human" while not engaging or even contemplating the engagement of prostitutes. I've also managed to survive without begging others for money.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Many exjws obviously don't care about child sex abuse, CSA abuse, or some turning the community to a business enterprise.

I don’t think it’s that they don’t care, I think they don’t understand the issue x

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I don’t think it’s that they don’t care, I think they don’t understand the issue

And Lloyd is continually lying and covering up any mention of sex workers. His go-to escape valve is that he went to Thailand on a mental health break and shame on you for suggesting otherwise. It’s a “racist trope”.

This is EXACTLY what happened with the COC bootleg. First he claimed he did no wrong and it was right to distribute since the copyright owner wasn’t getting back to him. Besides it’s legal as long as you don’t sell. Then when she did contact him, she was the one being unreasonable and not acting fast enough. By the end of it he had people on Reddit saying that Debbie Dykstra should go f**k herself and that they gleefully distributing PDFs.

All egged on by Lloyd. He led the charge. And he’s following the same playbook. He turns it on YOU and you are the racist and bully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit